IGNORED

Where Will We Finish?

Guest Kurt da coach 3 singer

i reckon 10th. which would be a fantastic achievement in light of all of the turmoil. we are not out of the woods yet though. we are playing well but are still only one from bottom. we musn't get complacent and must keep getting behind the lads then we will be ok. they are doing us proud at present and have showed they are up for the fight. well done boys, I'm proud to be a city fan.

Guest Ronmeister

aww come on ron we can do better then that

Yeah, we could be doing better than we are, we could be 1st, but unfortunately we're 23rd. We're not living up to potential.

6th - Just remember Cystal Palace were bottom at cristmas and got promoted :city:

Yeah i always think we could do a Palace, that was an incredible turn around, and i think the last 2 results maybe the start of something. Would love 6th, but i reckon we'll finish about 12th

Guest Ronmeister

6th - Just remember Cystal Palace were bottom at cristmas and got promoted :city:

Steve Brooker is our Andy Johnson, Gary Johnson gets as angry as Iain Dowie and we're on a 2 match winning run.

All signs point to promotion :laugh:

Guest Mr. Reading

### LEMME SAY something YOU ARSES (only jk), 2 wins in a row and its promotion talk already. tut tut, hope your not REALLY serious about it or there will be some disappointed fans!! palarse werent bottom at xmas were more like 5th from bottom.

### LEMME SAY something YOU ARSES (only jk), 2 wins in a row and its promotion talk already. tut tut, hope your not REALLY serious about it or there will be some disappointed fans!! palarse werent bottom at xmas were more like 5th from bottom.

About where we will be then! :dance:

Guest Mr. Reading

i think ull manage mid table still, possibly 13th, but prove me wrong :D my mate still has a bet that city will finish higher in league one than reading will in the championship, now THAT would be funny!

i think ull manage mid table still, possibly 13th, but prove me wrong :D my mate still has a bet that city will finish higher in league one than reading will in the championship, now THAT would be funny!

Cant see that happening as Reading are going well, got a feeling though that now we have confidence that we could get near those play-offs! If not i will not really be bothered aslong as we don't go down after are poor start to the season!

Guest Mr. Reading

yeh i don't think ull go down, too much talent in the squad for that. but equally promotion is a distant dream atm, just concentrate on gettin outta where u ought not be!

Sorry might sound dumb, but will the Wembley stadium not be ready for the play-offs!

No, The first football match there will be the FA Cup final and even then it may still not be finished in time. The play offs will be at Cardiff for the last year.

But going back to the topic, I think we'll finish 12th, which I will be very happy with. Well out of the relegation zone.

MM

No, The first football match there will be the FA Cup final and even then it may still not be finished in time. The play offs will be at Cardiff for the last year.

But going back to the topic, I think we'll finish 12th, which I will be very happy with. Well out of the relegation zone.

MM

Cheers mate! :englandsmile4wf:

We have won two games, thanks to GJ all the players are sorted, losing 9 in a row was all part of the grand pla, Bas is a striking genius, and Basso is the new Gordon Banks, so anything less than Champions must be failure. Or have I been reading too many posts on this Board!

Maybe a 28 Year sentence at the Gate makes me cynical.

Merry Christmas All, and in reality, I think about 10th!!!

A thread like this was done after the Barnsley game, where many people, delirious with joy, predicted we would win the league, play offs at worst. Look what happened after that, there's no point getting carried away after 2 wins. We won't make the playoffs, in fact I very much doubt we'll finish in the top half. This winning run will not go on for ever, and doubtless if it ends within the next month or so and we then lose a couple, the same people will be back with 'we're crap, going down etc'.

Now I've got that off my chest I'll say 14th.

Archived