IGNORED

Just Seen The Highlights

B-Rizzle

[pedantic hat]

Yes, but was he offside when he received the ball. Otherwise under your rules everyone who is on a one on one situation with the goalkeeper would be offside :me?:

[/pedantic hat]

[pedantic hat]

Surely it's as the ball is played, not when he recieved it!!

[pedantic hat]

:w00t:

[pedantic hat]

Yes, but was he offside when he received the ball. Otherwise under your rules everyone who is on a one on one situation with the goalkeeper would be offside :me?:

[/pedantic hat]

Well from where i was stood he looked offside i will watch it again later and give a final decision!

[pedantic hat]

Surely it's as the ball is played, not when he recieved it!!

[pedantic hat]

:w00t:

Meh, you know what I meant you pedantic..... :whistle:

p.s. in a simplified version of the 'not interfering with play' law you would argue that if he isn't going to receive the ball he isn't going to interfere with play...........

(phew, I think I got away with that you know)

Guest PapaLazarou

Well from where i was stood he looked offside i will watch it again later and give a final decision!

don't worry about it. i don't care about your final decision

I think everyone in the ground could see that except some people with very rose tinted glasses.

Talking of rose tinted glasses, would you care to guestimate how many times Marcus Stewart has been caught offside this season?

Seeing as he can do no wrong and all...

:laugh:

Talking of rose tinted glasses, would you care to guestimate how many times Marcus Stewart has been caught offside this season?

Seeing as he can do no wrong and all...

:laugh:

I've never said he can do no wrong- stop making stuff up. He has been offside too many times and it's very annoying. Still a better player than Savage by a mile.

Your opinion. I'd hate for him to play badly etc and then peeople want him out of the team, but going on previous games etc there is no chance of that.

What do you mean my opinion?

You don't change a winning side. That's a very simple rule of football management.

Of course he may have a bad game, but that's life - he certainly had a good game at Vale and no-one's denying that.

What do you mean my opinion?

You don't change a winning side. That's a very simple rule of football management.

Of course he may have a bad game, but that's life - he certainly had a good game at Vale and no-one's denying that.

That's your opinion- fair enough. You pick a team to win the game, sometimes that means changing it. If we lose people will say we should have brought back Stewart.

He had a good game in terms of effort. In terms of looking like scoring, creating etc I didn't think he was too great but there you go.

That's your opinion- fair enough. You pick a team to win the game, sometimes that means changing it. If we lose people will say we should have brought back Stewart.

He had a good game in terms of effort. In terms of looking like scoring, creating etc I didn't think he was too great but there you go.

I don't think that Stewart deserves to walk straight back into the team following his poor performances and Savages good one at Vale!

I'm sorry but he's just not doing it for us, he's had plenty of time to impress and find form! He's getting caught offside far too much which i suspect is due to him trying to go earlier because of his lack of pace to out run the defenders!

That said i don't think we should get rid of him yet as he is proven and i hope will come good as we start to move up the table :pray: However come this time next year, or even the end of the season if he still has not delivered to his potential we should really consider getting rid of him.

Archived