IGNORED

James Hayter

Guest Harry Dolman

Guest alex1089

I heard that the other player Stock was being looked at by southampton but that was when Harry redknapp was there so obviously he is rated highly. Both are decent players and we should be taking advantage of situations like this.

I heard that the other player Stock was being looked at by southampton but that was when Harry redknapp was there so obviously he is rated highly. Both are decent players and we should be taking advantage of situations like this.

I've always been very impressed with Stock and a mate of mine who is a Bournemouth fan rates him very highly. Maybe him and Noble could be the midfield partnership that we need. Hayter also looks like a decent shout, it all depends on funds and who leaves in January, especially in the midfield as we have alot of them already.

Guest Harry Dolman

I would be happy if we signed either- but getting Stock would be more productive, at our level he is an excellent player, and getting him could sort us out.

Isn't Stock a central midfield playmaker - Noble, Wilkshire & Russell all want to play that role & we have Skuse & Brown in reserve.

Isn't Stock a central midfield playmaker - Noble, Wilkshire & Russell all want to play that role & we have Skuse & Brown in reserve.

I think Johnson intends on playing with two creative middle men. Wilkshire, Skuse and Brown aren't great in the middle and Russell is getting old. That is why we could do with another midfielder to play in the middle.

Guest yateady

These two are quality players in this division, i didn't realise they were available, this could be a chance for gj to do some wheeling dealing, by getting rid of some of the dead wood we have, on a part-ex maybe, heres hopeing!

James Hayter i feel is one person in this league that could replace Lita the other one i reckon we should go after is Jevons! I reckon either of these could solve the problem up front and will get goals along side Brooker!

I can't say that I would be disapointed at JH coming to BCFC

Yeh let's all knock one out over James Hayter because he is such a class act.

Let's NOT give any of our current crop any credit whatsoever.

74 goals in 240 appearances for Bournemouth - what a marvellous record, I'm shocked no BIG clubs have come in for him.

I've seen us play Bournemouth 10 times in the past 6 years and can certify that he is ####.

Yeh let's all knock one out over James Hayter because he is such a class act.

Let's NOT give any of our current crop any credit whatsoever.

74 goals in 240 appearances for Bournemouth - what a marvellous record, I'm shocked no BIG clubs have come in for him.

I've seen us play Bournemouth 10 times in the past 6 years and can certify that he is ####.

I trust you went to bed after your outburst PhatWill :)

Guest Ronmeister

It says Hollowheads been sniffing 'round Hayter, wouldn't surprise me if he goes to QPR they seem to have a bit of a striker crisis at the moment.

And we don't? :blink:

Archived