IGNORED

It's The 20th So....

Bristol Boy

when will all the press speculation about OUR ins & outs start??

In....... the Sun...... it's reborn tomorrow (the winter solstice 21st dec 05) and after this event the new star of Bristol City FC will rise and the days will draw out...... we have that to look forward too.

Out....... any one (players) that don't share the dream of re-birth.............

In the sunny days of Bristol City FC avoiding relegation and building on survival to bring a new dawn!

The closed season of summer will bring us what we all desire..... people slag DW but he in my view was the best Manager we have had in a few years...... we were a stronger team despite all that you may have believed............. We now have GJ and this is going to be the new dawn we have all waited for for so many years.............

UP THE CITY! as my dear old 'Nan Bristol' used to say

In....... the Sun...... it's reborn tomorrow (the winter solstice 21st dec 05) and after this event the new star of Bristol City FC will rise and the days will draw out...... we have that to look forward too.

Out....... any one (players) that don't share the dream of re-birth.............

In the sunny days of Bristol City FC avoiding relegation and building on survival to bring a new dawn!

The closed season of summer will bring us what we all desire..... people slag DW but he in my view was the best Manager we have had in a few years...... we were a stronger team despite all that you may have believed............. We now have GJ and this is going to be the new dawn we have all waited for for so many years.............

UP THE CITY! as my dear old 'Nan Bristol' used to say

Been on the magic mushrooms?

Archived