IGNORED

Forum Awards 2005

Lordofthebling

Its funny how you have a go at people who have different opionions than you

I have nothing wrong with people with differing opinions, just people who continually moan and give insults, using foul, language which i doubt they would say to the other persons face!

Oh the joys of having a computer screen to protect yourself!

Guest The Codfather 0312

Wasn't slagging, just giving my opinion, Lets leave it on that high note from before, Merry Christmas!

If it wasn't for xmas you would of never made up. So praise the lord jesus for being born.

Guest The Codfather 0312

Who asked YOU? all the best to you and your family, happy Christmas & New Year.

Well when you have a arguement on a public forum it is any ones buisness. Merry Xmas to you to.

Guest DrFaustus

Well when you have a arguement on a public forum it is any ones buisness. Merry Xmas to you to.

You edit your quote and yet still your post is riddled with mistakes. It's all that tiddler-twitching, it makes you go blind sonny.

Guest Ronmeister

You edit your quote and yet still your post is riddled with mistakes. It's all that tiddler-twitching, it makes you go blind sonny.

And in the same way that looking into the north wind makes you cross eyed, if you "tiddle-twitch" too much it'll stay sticking out forever :shifty:

This has turned into a nice thread!

:@ why can't they give us the results now :@

Because its Christmas - I have far too much to do, and I cant be bothered to count the votes on Christmas Eve - sorry!

Myself and the Dr also have to catch up with the christmas specials (One Foot in the grave, Are you being served, Steptoe and Son) for material for the awards commentary...

So grab yourself a mince pie, and be patient!

Archived