IGNORED

Xmas Cracker Jokes - A Really Poor Joke (sorry)

North Bristols Cider Army

Guest bcfcjake

what do snowmen eat 4 breakfast = snow flakes

why does santa claus go down the chimney on christmas eve = because it soots him

what happens when you drop a snowball in aglass of water = it gets wet

what did the big candle say to the little candle = I'm going out tonight

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest Mr Brightside

young son walks in on his parents having sex(mother on top). the boy ask's what's going on. the mother say's "just trying to flatten your dad's tummy" son replies " your wasting your time, mrs murphy from next door comes in when your at work, get's on her knee's and blow's him back up again"

young son walks in on his parents having sex(mother on top). the boy ask's what's going on. the mother say's "just trying to flatten your dad's tummy" son replies " your wasting your time, mrs murphy from next door comes in when your at work, get's on her knee's and blow's him back up again"

No hard feelings, but liked this!

Guest Mr Brightside

No hard feelings, but liked this!

it's ok, i'm sorry. i did mention it was from a gashead mate and all my city mates thought it was funny. it's just i forgot to change to a city fan's view. so i apologise for any misunderstanding.

Young lad walks in to see his parents having sex. "Why are you doing that?", he asks his Dad. "Because your Mummy wants a baby", the Dad answered.

The next week, he walks in to see Mum performing oral sex on his Dad. Again he asks, "why are you doing that?". Because Mummy wants a new BMW " Dad replies.

Man goes to the docs and is prescribed suppositories.

"What do I do with these?" he asks.

Doc replies, "You put them up your back passage."

A week later the man returns, and the doc asks how he is.

"Not good," the man replies. "I haven't got a back passage, so I put them in the kitchen instead. For all the good they did, I might as well have shoved them up my a##e."

Archived