IGNORED

City's Merry Xmas Video...

RedTop

Love to know who some of the people are in that excellent Merry Christmas video that you just don't normally notice down the Gate. Pity there weren't subtitles with the names on. I did spot Percy Parrot, but brownie points for anyone who can tell me who was...

The guy with glasses with all the files in the background?

The guy with receding ginger hair wishing everone around the world a merry Christmas?

The chap hiding behind the ball, wearing a tall BCFC hat.

The mysterious figure at the end singing Merry Christmas?

None are people I've spotted down The Gate this season. Anyone fill me in?

Love to know who some of the people are in that excellent Merry Christmas video that you just don't normally notice down the Gate. Pity there weren't subtitles with the names on. I did spot Percy Parrot, but brownie points for anyone who can tell me who was...

The guy with glasses with all the files in the background?

Keith Draisey

The guy with receding ginger hair wishing everone around the world a merry Christmas?

Laurent from Accounts

The chap hiding behind the ball, wearing a tall BCFC hat.

Roger Barton, Kit Man

The mysterious figure at the end singing Merry Christmas?

Hmm

None are people I've spotted down The Gate this season. Anyone fill me in?

Thanks Adam. I thought the chap you identify as laurent had a lilt to his accent...Obviously I wouldn't have recognised Keith Draisey as I'm far too well behaved to have ever been dragged away from the ground.

That last one's still a mystery though... Anyone noticed him down Ashton Gate this season? :whistle:

Guest The Codfather 0312

Easily pleased. You're never going to see him playing football are you?

Louis Carey can't play football so the answer to your question is no.

Guest DrFaustus

Louis Carey can't play football so the answer to your question is no.

But you don't ever see any of them play do you my little pilchard porker?

Guest DrFaustus

Is the correct answer, you do have a commentator's eye!

Adam

Best give it back to Malone then. I last saw him crawling on all fours up Hollywood Road mumbling something about pigs and the lotus position.

It was so bad that it was almost good. Cole Skuse looks like he can't remember his lines and is reading from a card. Louis Carey's cheesy thumbs up is hilarious- I hope he was doing it in an ironic way.

Ah, so THAT'S who it was. I knew it wasn't a face I'd recognise from watching games... :whistle:

To be fair, I suspect Carey was doing the thumbs up in an ironic way. Much as he's been using the sentence "I'm a defender" in an ironic way for most of this season...

But hey, it's Christmas and Carey has recently put in some much better and more committed performances, so I shall refrain from further mickey-taking of the prodigal son.

Incidentally, I've not seen Marcus Stewart jump that high before down Ashton Gate.

And Basso's contribution was indeed a classic. I expected as much given the way he apparently signs his autographs.

Nice work, AdamB. If only in getting some of the players to read the big letters off the cards...a pleasure to watch. Which is more than you can say about most things produced down the Gate this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE DOWN ASHTON GATE!

Guest Ronmeister

Marcus looks like he's been crying when he's reading his message :mellow:

Either he got a lump of coal for Christmas or he and Gary just had a make-up hug.

Guest Ronmeister

I missed Dolly-Marie. Did you spot her?

Ron, Benny, Robins and Dolly were left on the cutting-room floor.

Adam, I'm looking at you... :whistle:

Archived