IGNORED

Is Gary Johnson The Right Man ?

DANRPDAN

I have been to many games this year but there is one ongoing situitation that baffles me:- Why do we have a first class front man in Marcus Stewart yet G.J. continues to select Bas Savage or anyone else ahead of M.S.

( Or is this a PERSONAL issue )

I'm not a Stewart fan but it does appear that Johnson is trying to force him out.

He probably wants to get rid of all the high earners, which is fair enough if he is to strenghen the squad in January.

Go back to school and then try to keep up "OBVIOUS"

Back to your original post, i do not think it is your 'personal issue'. Gary Johnson didn't want to change a winning team - and why should he? I'd also say that I doubt Stewart would thrive on an away game at Gillingham.

I have been to many games this year but there is one ongoing situitation that baffles me:-...

Since you're being Mr Pedantic

Well if what I've heard about what MS said to GJ in the dressing room is true, I wouldn't pick him, be it professional or personal.

From a very good "sauce", which I'm not going to elaborate on. Nor do I give a monkeys if people believe me or not...

That is very very old news. We all know what Stewart said to GJ, and it wasn't very nice, but to let a row fester over several weeks, is both childish and unproffessional.

Guest ashtonunited

Can I point out that M.S. was in the team when we beat Hudd' 2-0

I just want to see him get a good run in the team, then the goals will come.

He has played 17 games. How much more of a run do you want him to have?

Hes played a game more then brooker. He has more than a run. However I do believe the goals will start coming from him soon.

Can I point out that M.S. was in the team when we beat Hudd' 2-0

I just want to see him get a good run in the team, then the goals will come.

He's had quite a long run, and as others have stated, today was the 1st time Savage was picked ahead of him, which is fair enough, as Savage played well at Vale, and GJ won't want to change a winning team. I would put money on Stewart starting on Wednesday though. As Red Goblin said, it was poor luck and shoddy goalkeeping that cost us the points today, not Bas Savage.

Archived