IGNORED

Fortune Scores For Port Vale

cider gliders

Fortune isnt that bad and i still think he has a future at this club.

I agree, if he is so bad why did Craig Brown offer £300K for him. He is certainly not the worst defensive midfielder in the club, with a good run in the side I think he would improve. I would not be disppointed if he were not signed by PV and was given another chance at City.

PS, Clayton please score 2 more!!

Fortune isnt that bad and i still think he has a future at this club.

future at this club

what as tea boy???

orange peeler????

come off it he is not good enough to be a city player :doh:

I agree, if he is so bad why did Craig Brown offer £300K for him. He is certainly not the worst defensive midfielder in the club, with a good run in the side I think he would improve. I would not be disppointed if he were not signed by PV and was given another chance at City.

PS, Clayton please score 2 more!!

Craig Brown offers £300K for fortune?? hmm more like he wanted matt hill but forgot his glasses

on that scouting day :doh:

remind me where craig brown is now, on the dole? sacked from preston...

future at this club

what as tea boy???

orange peeler????

come off it he is not good enough to be a city player :doh:

Craig Brown offers £300K for fortune?? hmm more like he wanted matt hill but forgot his glasses

on that scouting day :doh:

remind me where craig brown is now, on the dole? sacked from preston...

Remind me of how many national and club teams you have managed....................hmmm none. I think CB is better place to judge CF than you. :)

Remind me of how many national and club teams you have managed....................hmmm none. I think CB is better place to judge CF than you. :)

watching city for 50 odd years gives me enough experience to judge a good player or not and

fortune ain't one of them, if you rate him more fool you to the fact that fortune is better than any

other center half we got at this club or ever will.

i only wish someone does rate him and takes him away from city..

we'll just agree to disagree on this one.

Guest The Codfather 0312

Craig Brown wanted to buy him 2-3 years ago before he had broken into the first team, Now that he is in the first team I don't think that Brown would be impressed. And he did get the sack from PNE didn't he?

look at it this way,

so how much experience has steve lansdown got when employing managers?

by that quote your saying no one should comment unless we all have played

pro football or been a manager??? lansdown has never managed national or club teams

but we are supposed to trust him in picking a manager for us.

A lot of people have watched city for years and can say they don't rate him

and fair enough if you rate him, personally i think he is in the top 5

worst players to play for city and how he can get in the side with the current

center halfs at city is beyond me, port vale fans slate him.

craig brown rated him (why? who knows) and i wish fortune agreed to

go as he is not only a awful player but a bad ambassador off the pitch,

belive me i'm seen it.

SORRY FELLA I DON'T RATE HIM AND NEVER WILL...

I just feel that CB, yes he was sacked from PNE, is better placed to judge him/his potential than us supporters on this site. It does not make our veiw any less, just by him being a subject matter expert in his field he is better qualified to make that judgement.

IMHO I feel that CF has become a scapegoat for the early season debacle, I really hope he prooves people wrong. I for one thought he always looked assured on the ball, if somewhat weak in the air for someone of his physical presence.

I never stated that he was a good central half, more a defensive midfielder. Just a shame he did not score 1 or 2 more today.

:city:

Guest The Codfather 0312
I just feel that CB, yes he was sacked from PNE, is better placed to judge him/his potential than us supporters on this site. It does not make our veiw any less, just by him being a subject matter expert in his field he is better qualified to make that judgement.

IMHO I feel that CF has become a scapegoat for the early season debacle, I really hope he prooves people wrong. I for one thought he always looked assured on the ball, if somewhat weak in the air for someone of his physical presence.

I never stated that he was a good central half, more a defensive midfielder. Just a shame he did not score 1 or 2 more today.

:city:

Yes he is more qualified than us but that doesn't stop us having a view on things, If that was the way the world worked then it wouldn't be a very good place to be in.

When Craig Brown wanted to sign him he had potential and it is obvious to many at the moment he is not realising his potential and he will need to buck up his ideas or he may find himself leaving in jan as his wages could be spent on someone that will perform to there ability week in week out and earn there crust.

Archived