IGNORED

Swindon Winning

Ecko

Sounded very lucky indeed.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they've won twice.

2-1 V us, and 1-0 V Colchester.

Aginst us they were crap and all honest Swindon fans, and most City fans will agree that City deserved a victory that night.

Swindon were dire today but fair play they grinded out a last minute winner from what I was told, but that won't keep you up, performances will always dictate long term results.

I'm happy we're playing well, aswell as getting results, unlike the scum.

Aginst us they were crap and all honest Swindon fans, and most City fans will agree that City deserved a victory that night.

Swindon were dire today but fair play they grinded out a last minute winner from what I was told, but that won't keep you up, performances will always dictate long term results.

Weve won 5 not 2, we also played well today but against you we were crap yes but so were you.

Guest DrFaustus

Yes u r right we were crap, just u were crapper........................ :dance:

Weve won 5 not 2, we also played well today but against you we were crap yes but so were you.

Good grief, you'll be comparing gooter sizes next and arguing about the relative strengths of your respective fathers.

Mine is huge and my dad is dead. :)

Guest dandaman59

Now come on lads n lasses we all no how good Swindon actually are thats why there bottom of the league! :doh: now I'm waiting for a response from one clever swindon fan to tell me we are 2nd from bottom :whistle:

Now come on lads n lasses we all no how good Swindon actually are thats why there bottom of the league! :doh: now I'm waiting for a response from one clever swindon fan to tell me we are 2nd from bottom :whistle:

We can tell how good City are because there second from bottom and lost to the team that are bottom.... :dance:

Archived