IGNORED

Ray Houghton

Northern Red

Classic footballers comment from Ray Houghton on Talksport

Asked by his co-presenter if he'd had a nice Christmas, his answer was "yes, all credit to the family".

Do players go to a College for stock answers to questions to learn this stuff?

All credit to the family, what the hell ?

Thanks to the family for making it a great Christmas.....

He is irish after all :laugh:

All credit goes to the CDP household - a cracking day of two halves, with fantastic half time entertainment - you just can't beat a bit of bully - super smashing great.

Heres a copy of my post Christmas press conference

Well, in fairness to my boys it was the preverbial 6 pointer out there today and they showed nothing but 110% commitment throughout, there heads never dropped when things got tough and we knew it was never going to be easy but what with my old mans left peg radaring crosses to the far stick for the big 2 up front, and my brothers ability to turn on a 6 pence,the first 5 yards in my mums head more than make up for her lack of pace at the end of the day, to be fair, we're just going to have to take each game as it comes and now we're out the cup we can concentrate on the league. This is a massive club with massive potential and the large travelling contingent behind the goal have been nothing but a credit to us today as they have been all season. Obviously it was a cardinal sin conceeding just after we scored but I couldn't see that 22 man brawl from where I was sat to be fair so I won't comment. We've now got a platform to build on and apart from some diabolical defending that we're going to have to spend the week working on in the training ground I've taken many positives out of todays game in fairness

to be fair

Heres a copy of my post Christmas press conference

Well, in fairness to my boys it was the preverbial 6 pointer out there today and they showed nothing but 110% commitment throughout, there heads never dropped when things got tough and we knew it was never going to be easy but what with my old mans left peg radaring crosses to the far stick for the big 2 up front, and my brothers ability to turn on a 6 pence,the first 5 yards in my mums head more than make up for her lack of pace at the end of the day, to be fair, we're just going to have to take each game as it comes and now we're out the cup we can concentrate on the league. This is a massive club with massive potential and the large travelling contingent behind the goal have been nothing but a credit to us today as they have been all season. Obviously it was a cardinal sin conceeding just after we scored but I couldn't see that 22 man brawl from where I was sat to be fair so I won't comment. We've now got a platform to build on and apart from some diabolical defending that we're going to have to spend the week working on in the training ground I've taken many positives out of todays game in fairness

to be fair

Hopefully they set their stall out early..............

oh they did, goes without saying really

I'm just admiring your mum's bouncebackability :)

well when it comes to bouncebackability my Mum really stands up and gets counted, she's not one to shirk a challange my Mum

Archived