IGNORED

The Top Ten

Bristol Boy

Guest Harry May

I reckon we need another 30 points to secure our safety . We need to get as many wins as we can , as soon as we can . The fixture computer has not been kind to us at the end of the season.

After our home game against Yeovil on the 1st of April , we only have 2 home games ( against Oldham and Swindon ) but we have 4 tough away games. With our terrible goal difference , I reckon it's going to be a minor miracle if we manage to drag ourselves out of the bottom four. If we do , I predict March will be the month we can do it . Forest,MK dons and Gillingham all at home on consecative saturdays followed by Rotherham away . I guess tonight will give us a good indication . A draw will not be good enough. We must win.

Caldicot Red.

Guest yateady

I agree. We are going to need around 53 or 54 points to stay up this season, it's very close and will probably stay close till the last game.

Swindon at home on the penultimate match day could be a relegation decider.

I'd like to think we would be well clear by then, if we carry on like we are then we could be well clear by the end of january, the key is to win your home games and anything you pick up on your travels is a bonus.

with only three away trips to teams currently in the top ten and four teams,

Look at the table and note the teams we've beaten.. the majority are near the top! :pinch:

Guest DrFaustus

:englandsmile4wf: ALL WE HAVE GOT TO DO AS FANS IS IMAGINE WE ARE PLAYING ROVERS EVERY GAME!!! :englandsmile4wf:

Yes, as you're so much better than us at the moment. Not.

Yes, as you're so much better than us at the moment. Not.

Didn't the 'Not.' thing die out in 1992. I presume you're one of those embarrassing dads who has just discovered the word 'yo!'.

Mind you Dr, I suppose hip lingo hasn't reached the sewer-dwellers yet. You poor creatures. Not!

Guest DrFaustus

Didn't the 'Not.' thing die out in 1992. I presume you're one of those embarrassing dads who has just discovered the word 'yo!'.

Mind you Dr, I suppose hip lingo hasn't reached the sewer-dwellers yet. You poor creatures. Not!

Yo. Whatever like dude man :)

Regards

EmbarassingGas

Didn't 'sewer-dwellers' die out in 1992, along with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Didn't 'sewer-dwellers' die out in 1992, along with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

No it's still the vogue lifestyle for certain football supporters in the north of Bristol and beyond. Remember, every time you flush you're feeding a grateful Gashead. It's charity really.

Yo. Whatever like dude man :)

Regards

EmbarassingGas

Easy Faustus, big yourself up rudeboy.

Archived