IGNORED

Malone Goes Mad In Rotherham

Guest DrFaustus

Guest DrFaustus

I think you'll find the word is B-O-A-R-D herr Doktor. Jesus Nathan Christ! :doh:

And Satan made me do it.

T-U-R-D did you say? See you Friday.

Guest ashtonunited

Good to see its not just on here he spouts total crap! :whistle:

Yep its embarrssing for a guy his age clinging on to his youth talking absoulate crap trying to be funny. Its cringeworthy

Guest DrFaustus

Yep its embarrssing for a guy his age clinging on to his youth talking absoulate crap trying to be funny. Its cringeworthy

Apologies if I missed the 'irony' Personally, I find Rog very bloody funny...maybe I'm easily pleased. (Jokes about watching Rovers etc no doubt to follow)

• Admin

Apologies if I missed the 'irony' Personally, I find Rog very bloody funny...maybe I'm easily pleased. (Jokes about watching Rovers etc no doubt to follow)

Thanks for posting the link Dr, I also found it humorous, an excellent piece using satire, irony, pathos and black comedy.

Bit of a new experience for me, standing shoulder to shoulder with a goat herding sag, defending Todger Malone................

Guest DrFaustus

Dr. I hate to be the one to tell you....... nobody watches the Rovers, unless you mean Blackburn?

My dear chap, when next season we are playing in the same division as you shower of heathen, pox-ridden, unwashed, mono-eybrowed apes, I will buy you a pint before the game and we'll see about that!

Guest DrFaustus

Your not getting promoted this season are you Dr F?

Not me personally, the goat-farming co-op believe that there should be no leaders...bloody hippies. Still, the Rovers may well be joining you lot as this rate...unless of course midget Johnson cocks it up. :)

Guest MaloneFM

I WAS NOT CLINGING TO THAT YOUTH! Neither was I offering him money.

Guest Randall's Mullet

But he's a genius! You should treasure him. Come over to our forum Rog and liven things up - We'd appreciate you.

Guest MaloneFM

Why thank you Memphis.

Now I appear to have a stiffness in my lower area which I haven't had for many a year. All this talk of Dolly and puppies I rather imagine.

Can you apply the usual treatment you saucy minx you?

Why thank you Memphis.

Now I appear to have a stiffness in my lower area which I haven't had for many a year. All this talk of Dolly and puppies I rather imagine.

Calm down dear if your good you can have a grape or two :wub::wub:

Why thank you Memphis.

But you said I could have tonight off after I helped you out the other night!

Now away and have an early night and prepare for the match tomorrow, your public awaits!

Guest MaloneFM

Now away and have an early night and prepare for the match tomorrow, your public awaits!

yeah after the Rotherham stuff the buggers probably resemble the mob about to storm Frankensteins castle.

Guest annanimo

I thought that was a terrific interview, very amusing and unlike most of the fan interviews which are full of the same old rubbish. Well done Malone!

Have you had any feedback from Ratherham supporters?

Guest sprout1883

Absolute cracking read. if Malone wasn't a ###thead i'd ask him to marry me :)

Some of you are a bit analy retentive. You wouldn't know humour if it slapped you in the face.

Guest MaloneFM

Did you see the words 'ginger' or 'goat fancying' before the word 'inbred'?

If so then I fancy your eyesight is better than your medical practice herr doktor.

Absolute cracking read. if Malone wasn't a ###thead i'd ask him to marry me :)

Some of you are a bit analy retentive. You wouldn't know humour if it slapped you in the face.

And if you weren't an attractive young lad with the eyes of a young Mark Lester in Oliver....well lets just say uncle Roger would get to sleep quicker at night.

Barclays anyone?

Guest Mr Glover Lover

Well I am hopiing for an approach from Yeovile to spew bile and truth all over their website.

What about it inbreds?

I for one would welcome such an intrusion. Sadly I hold no sway over such matters and thus am not in a position to grant you bandwidth on our esteemed and venerable locale on the 'net :)

Guest MaloneFM

Then request dear boy...request.

20 questions to the pm address and a few sausage rolls in the post and the wit of Malone will be yours by New Years Eve. Ron Atkinson be damned!

Guest MaloneFM

See? Lull them into a false sense of security on their OWN WEBSITE and let Brooker and Scotty do the rest.

I am a Trojan voice of sport.

Guest Mr Glover Lover

Nice one Malone. Try the same for Somerset in-breds next week, if poss. Mind you, do they have the Net? Do they even have electricity??

Of course we do, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do this: :farmer:

I'll have you know we've had electrickery in South Somerset for over seven years now. We just got those new-fangled VD players as well ;)

Guest MaloneFM

I'll have you know we've had electrickery in South Somerset for over seven years now. We just got those new-fangled VD players as well ;)

Then Mr Lover to quote more than one large mammaried drug fuelled American 'wrestlers'...bring the pain bitch!

20 questions to Uncle Rog by saturday or all together now...cluck cluck cluck!

Guest Mr Glover Lover

Then Mr Lover to quote more than one large mammaried drug fuelled American 'wrestlers'...bring the pain bitch!

20 questions to Uncle Rog by saturday or all together now...cluck cluck cluck!

Here's one for you...whatever happened to Alison Holloway?

Guest erniehuntslovechild

Quality post & it may give Rotheram something to smile about (weren't they cr*p last night).

Keep it up Rog (those hand pumps are wonderful)...

Guest MaloneFM

Here's one for you...whatever happened to Alison Holloway?

Well after Jim Davidson did her, married her, smacked her about, booted her out, divorced her and now appears on the telly supporting fox hunting, she presented the 1988 Olympics with Nick Owen (the Steve Hairspray Boy Scott of his day-although young Scotty has a rakish charm).

Murdoch threw a few bob her way to be on Sky News when it groaned into life in 1989. She was so impressed with them and them with her in 1993 she launched Meridian Tonight.

According to her christmas card she is now living in Los Angeles running a production company.

And I'm Des Lynams fluffer love! THIS much talent.

Guest Mr Glover Lover

Well after Jim Davidson did her, married her, smacked her about, booted her out, divorced her and now appears on the telly supporting fox hunting, she presented the 1988 Olympics with Nick Owen (the Steve Hairspray Boy Scott of his day-although young Scotty has a rakish charm).

Murdoch threw a few bob her way to be on Sky News when it groaned into life in 1989. She was so impressed with them and them with her in 1993 she launched Meridian Tonight.

According to her christmas card she is now living in Los Angeles running a production company.

And I'm Des Lynams fluffer love! THIS much talent.

Thanks for that, i've always wondered what happened to her...

Archived