IGNORED

Wrap Up Warm Tommorow Night

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Am not looking forward to the cold tomorrow especially after it taking until the next day after the Bradford game to warm up properly.

Least we all have a good excuse to wear hats and scarves in red and white

I will keep you warm! :rolleyes:

Guest DrFaustus

I hope it is off

I got a right minging cold that's put me right off my pre match drinking

Aww diddums...will Mr Scarfer have to have a visit from the night nurse? :rolleyes:

• Admin

But surely if it's going to be -7c then the game will be off as the covers protect as far as -3c.

MM

It is not going to be -7 in Bristol, it is slightly milder in this area than where the snow is.

At worst tonights coldest will be -3, and that wont be at 1945 tonight thats for sure....

It is not going to be -7 in Bristol, it is slightly milder in this area than where the snow is.

At worst tonights coldest will be -3, and that wont be at 1945 tonight thats for sure....

The coldest minimum temps at this time of year are reached at around 5:30 in the morning. That's as long as skies are clear of course. Cloud will keep temps up.

We are currently under some very cold upper level air, which is feeding down to lower levels, hence all day frost we have right now. Tonight will probably reach -4 or 5, even in the city. Rural areas down to -6 or -7, but as I said, those temps wont be reached until the early morning. Expect temps by the end of the match to be around -1c if skies remain clear.

Tomorrow evening and night the fun starts. A weather front appraoching from the west will come up against our cold air and there is the potential for a few hours of heavy transitional snow before the milder air wins out and turns it back to rain. With a bit of luck the snow may still be around for Friday morning depending on how quickly or slowly the milder air advances. A couple of hours of snowfall tomorrow evening/night looked fairly likely at the moment though

The coldest minimum temps at this time of year are reached at around 5:30 in the morning. That's as long as skies are clear of course. Cloud will keep temps up.

We are currently under some very cold upper level air, which is feeding down to lower levels, hence all day frost we have right now. Tonight will probably reach -4 or 5, even in the city. Rural areas down to -6 or -7, but as I said, those temps wont be reached until the early morning. Expect temps by the end of the match to be around -1c if skies remain clear.

Tomorrow evening and night the fun starts. A weather front appraoching from the west will come up against our cold air and there is the potential for a few hours of heavy transitional snow before the milder air wins out and turns it back to rain. With a bit of luck the snow may still be around for Friday morning depending on how quickly or slowly the milder air advances. A couple of hours of snowfall tomorrow evening/night looked fairly likely at the moment though

Wow, the full weather report! Now thats just what we need! :rofl2br:

Guest fatherdougal

Never mind the scarf, I think we'll need to dress up like Chris Bonington to survive this one.

(Do Oswald Bailey do anything in red and white?)

Archived