IGNORED

Basso V's Phillips

Guest Bristolface

Guest Bristolface
Well I never got the chance to go Gill's away, but what did you that did think of Basso v's Phillips. I have always been a Phillips fan but am warming to Basso now after a few dodgy starts also love the hand movements while not got the ball, like come and have ago if ya think ya hard enough or easy easy easy :city:

Well I never got the chance to go Gill's away, but what did you that did think of Basso v's Phillips. I have always been a Phillips fan but am warming to Basso now after a few dodgy starts also love the hand movements while not got the ball, like come and have ago if ya think ya hard enough or easy easy easy :city:

It was funny at Gillingham, we were sat by 4 coppers, who thought Basso's hand movements without the ball were very funny, especially as all the city fans were chanting "easy, easy easy" along with him. Well we were 1-0 up at the time, just a shame that he got injured. I do think he would of saved ther goal, although to be fair to Phillips he was un-sighted as both the 2 man wall jumped over the ball.

Archived