IGNORED

I Know It Wouldnt Happen But Anyway!

Sampson City Reds

Guest yateady

The player is Jamie Rednapp it seems he doesnt have a club at the moment or he has retired our something. By I really think he could do a good job in the City midfield.

He retired at the end of last season because of the knee & ankle injuries he received in the past had finally caught up with him, Richie Humphreys from hartlepool could do a cracking job for us though on the left of midfield imo

So was Ron Atkinson until his race remark

Jamie's less likely to be a bigot, and his wife is (PC EDIT): A WONDERFUL, ATTRACTIVE HUMAN BEING WITH IMMENSE MUSICAL TALENT :)

Jamie's less likely to be a bigot, and his wife is (PC EDIT): A WONDERFUL, ATTRACTIVE HUMAN BEING WITH IMMENSE MUSICAL TALENT :)

Jamie's so clean cut it's unreal. There must be some sort of dark side to him. Maybe he joins Ron to klan meetings.

Legal Disclaimer: Neither Ron Atkinson or Jamie Redknapp have been proved to have any links whatsoever with the KKK. Not yet...

unlike tony adams on motd...thick as mud

when he does analysis he just commentates :doh: he doesnt analyse anything

Jamie Redknapp seems to be really enthusiastic about football, and communicates very well. He doesn't mind arguing a point either which I like.

Archived