IGNORED

Well Done

Keepers Ball

Well Done to all the players tonight.Steve Brooker was given MOTM which you can hardly argue with but if I had my way I'd have given it to all of them.

They played with passion and belief reminiscent to the team that we cheered on in happier times.

Baz Savage...I have to admit to asking what is the point of this bloke but in all fairness he played well tonight despite one or two awkward looking moments.He has taken away the stupid "Targetman" tag away from Brooker which has allowed Brooker to play a better attacking role.

Well done Boys.Tonights result and display has made me enjoy football again :clap:

I agree, Savage did well after a dodgy start and even got a shot in on target in the 2nd half.

personally think he had a really good game. did exactly what he needed to. his knock down for brookers opening goal was excelent and his footwork when beating the two guys for his second half effort was first class. i can understand those who have problems with him, he looked shakey once or twice, but then who can honestly say anyone else who has played up front for us this season hasn't. adds alot to the attack in my view.

plus i don't think i've ever seen so many men marking a guy who has never scored a goal! the space he makes by doing this alone earns him his place!

roll on the yeovil... :chant6ez:

Archived