IGNORED

11 Points

42nite

Guest The Codfather 0312
And just out of the relegation zone having played more games (particularly at home) than those around us.

We need to focus on getting out of trouble before even thinking about play offs.

True but what is the point in being negitive when there is something good to look ahead at? Even though there were many games called off tonight we are now only 11 points off the playoffs(14 before) So we have made some slight ground there and come may I expect us to be there or there abouts in the playoffs zone.

Anyone notice how tight this division is? only 20 points difference between top & bottom, compare that to the prem & championship where its 46 (where to be fair you've got two teams running away with it) & 26 in L2

Tis wide open IMO & the playoffs is a definite possibility

I do like to think positive, but think we could be getting a little carried away here, not long ago we had a run of heavy defeats! Now because we have won two and drawn one, we going for the play offs? :dunno: If we were that keen to go up, we would not have settled for a draw at the weekend. We need to stay focused on staying out of the relegation zone!

And just out of the relegation zone having played more games (particularly at home) than those around us.

We need to focus on getting out of trouble before even thinking about play offs.

damn right there will peole get it throught there heads, we are not going up!! are nott!! ,it would have to be miricle ..we are 11 points off but other teams have to play games to.

we need to survive first!! geeze

damn right there will peole get it throught there heads, we are not going up!! are nott!! ,it would have to be miricle ..we are 11 points off but other teams have to play games to.

we need to survive first!! geeze

Didn't know that being optimistic was such a crime! or maybe ya'll think its tempting fate to dream a little ....

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I seem to remember a certian team called Brighton making a late run from Christmas and look what happened,it is avery tight league and if City can go a unbeaten run of ten games say that would push us up towards the top,but I be so pleased when we reach fifty five points

To a take a reality check, we were matched last night by a mediocre Rotherham team, I thought we deserved to win but they were on par with us apart from the quality of finshing. Talk about play offs is just fantasy at the moment, nice but not really going to happen

We need to take one game at a time and see how far we get. I will be happy for mid table mediocrity.

Guest The Codfather 0312

We will see come May then wont we. I'm with GeoffA on this one, It tis a very tight league and the playoffs are a realistic aim not just fantasy. I hope come may you are all swallowing your words.

To a take a reality check, we were matched last night by a mediocre Rotherham team, I thought we deserved to win but they were on par with us apart from the quality of finshing. Talk about play offs is just fantasy at the moment, nice but not really going to happen

We need to take one game at a time and see how far we get. I will be happy for mid table mediocrity.

I agree. It is a poor leage but we still aren't anywhere near good enough to be top 6. The fact that some people rate a player like Savage shows how low our expectations of players have fallen. Although Orr, Woodman and a few others try hard, they aren't good enough to take us up to the top 6. We still need much more quality. Without Brooker last night we might have lost the game so mid table would be lovely until GJ can clear out the crap.

Archived