IGNORED

Turns On A Sixpence.........

Roger Red Hat

I do think clayton could have done as well up front tonight, infact bang a telegraph pole in the ground just outside the area and hit the ball at that, you will find it has similar control of a football! Sorry to bring it up again but bring back gillespie!

Gillespie had his chance, he hasn't scored a league goal for City and didn't really affect the game.

Savage was useful tonight IMO.

• Admin

Gillespie had his chance, he hasn't scored a league goal for City and didn't really affect the game.

Savage was useful tonight IMO.

Except that he has......away at Forest.

That said, I agree with the sentiment. He's not exactly setting League Two alight in a half-decent side.

I should make it clear that I thought Savage had a very good game, was effective and worth his place in the side. If all some people can see is a clumsy oaf with only comedic value to the team then ....then....then.... words fail me.

Words fail me too how some people can actually see value in playing this clumsy oaf... :dunno:

I do think clayton could have done as well up front tonight, infact bang a telegraph pole in the ground just outside the area and hit the ball at that, you will find it has similar control of a football! Sorry to bring it up again but bring back gillespie!

Gillespie has never ever looked anything other than a kid out of his depth, and two years away from a career at Forest Green.

He's Alex Meecham or Marvin Brown 5 years on. He's had his chance, and not taken it. The difference between him at 19 and Leroy is massive.

Archived