IGNORED

Brooker Going To Stoke?

Guest Legend City Man

Guest Legend City Man

bloke was sat behing me in block c of Williams tonight, jotting down notes all night on notepad.. at half time I asked him if was a reporter or Scout.. he said scout from Stoke and thats all hes saying! I'm thining Brooker may want return to midlands,, could it be?

bloke was sat behing me in block c of Williams tonight, jotting down notes all night on notepad.. at half time I asked him if was a reporter or Scout.. he said scout from Stoke and thats all hes saying! I'm thining Brooker may want return to midlands,, could it be?

£500k bid coming in January.........

• Admin

Two things:

i) Brooker isn't from the Midlands originally and the Stoke area certainly isn't one that you would fall in love with (it regularly comes out as one of the worst areas of the country to live in).

ii) You have a history of posting complete bullshíte so this post doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Brooker is going NO WHERE :@

if its true, i'd hope its more like a million for ol' shiny head! PLUS he's our captain, so i'd tag another 150k on any offer if i was GJ!

but i think its more likely the rotherham players were getting eyed. burtons on 13 goals and has got a transfer request in and butler isn't looking too shabby either. although i get the feeling GJ would sell almost any senior pro to raise funds this window, i think brooker would be the one he'd fight tooth and nail to keep.

Guest The Codfather 0312

This is rubbish as it's a known fact that the Stoke owners only like buying foreign players and they could get a player similar to brooks from Norway or something for a third of the price.

• Admin

This is rubbish as it's a known fact that the Stoke owners only like buying foreign players and they could get a player similar to brooks from Norway or something for a third of the price.

Stoke's transfers in 2005/2006

Players in

Player From Fee Date

Mamady Sidibe Gillingham Free 23-06-2005

Peter Sweeney Millwall Signed 01-07-2005

Carl Hoefkens Germinal Signed 26-07-2005

Marlon Broomes Preston Swap 03-08-2005

Bruce Dyer Watford Free 03-08-2005

Hans Sigurdsson Viking Signed 31-08-2005

Sambegou Bangoura Standard Liege Signed 01-10-2005

Total: £ 0

Hmm, 4 English clubs, 2 Belgian, 1 Norwegian.....They don't spend anything on fees either. A third of nothing is not a lot :laugh:

Guest Legend City Man

Look I'm not lying ok.. I went to the match last night, sat in the Williams stand and told everyone what happend.. Just because my posts may always seem crap I'm not bothered what you all think of me, I am a kind, caring and generous supporter but I often have differing opninions BUT i only ever post on here what ever I hear of other people or what ive heard from people in person at Ashton Gate so please lay off me and give me a break...

Stoke's transfers in 2005/2006

Players in

Player From Fee Date

Mamady Sidibe Gillingham Free 23-06-2005

Peter Sweeney Millwall Signed 01-07-2005

Carl Hoefkens Germinal Signed 26-07-2005

Marlon Broomes Preston Swap 03-08-2005

Bruce Dyer Watford Free 03-08-2005

Hans Sigurdsson Viking Signed 31-08-2005

Sambegou Bangoura Standard Liege Signed 01-10-2005

Total: £ 0

Hmm, 4 English clubs, 2 Belgian, 1 Norwegian.....They don't spend anything on fees either. A third of nothing is not a lot :laugh:

Think you'll find that Bangoura was a club record fee.

Look I'm not lying ok.. I went to the match last night, sat in the Williams stand and told everyone what happend.. Just because my posts may always seem crap I'm not bothered what you all think of me, I am a kind, caring and generous supporter but I often have differing opninions BUT i only ever post on here what ever I hear of other people or what ive heard from people in person at Ashton Gate so please lay off me and give me a break...

You reap what you sow.

Archived