IGNORED

Basso's Freaky Fingers!

Guest tunnerz

Guest C.T.I.D

I guessed the wrong one. Nether would have though it would not had been the messed up finger on his left hand.

i can't tell :dunno:

they all look like Clayton Fortune has frantically tried to clear a ball from under his gloves

Guest stfc red

Check out the pic on the main site.......looks horrible......put me off my dinner!!

he might be from swindon.thats what you lot think us swindon lads hands are like is'nt it :laugh:

Guest C.T.I.D

he might be from swindon.thats what you lot think us swindon lads hands are like is'nt it :laugh:

sorry but he got 8 fingers and they ain't on the same hand either :w00t:

Guest stfc red

sorry but he got 8 fingers and they ain't on the same hand either :w00t:

oi i,ve only got 7 fingers on one hand.there was no need for that at all.8 on one hand indeed :angry:

Guest C.T.I.D

oi i,ve only got 7 fingers on one hand.there was no need for that at all.8 on one hand indeed :angry:

my apologies,i must've got you lot mixed up with the members of the Dr Faustus clan :doh:

didnt fortune score the otehr day???

it was actually quite a neat finish! corner got knocked down and he put it in the roof of the net from about 10 yards. its not exactly bergkamp-esk, but hey...

personally think his stint away at vale could be his making. i know he has been slated this season (and i hold my hands up to only seeing highlights) but thought in the past he could turn out alright. always harboured a desire to see fortune at left back, ideally with amankwaah at right back (so i guess thats out the window)! lets hope he comes back a changed player. or that WBA will still give us 400k for him! :)

Guest C.T.I.D

it was actually quite a neat finish! corner got knocked down and he put it in the roof of the net from about 10 yards. its not exactly bergkamp-esk, but hey...

personally think his stint away at vale could be his making. i know he has been slated this season (and i hold my hands up to only seeing highlights) but thought in the past he could turn out alright. always harboured a desire to see fortune at left back, ideally with amankwaah at right back (so i guess thats out the window)! lets hope he comes back a changed player. or that WBA will still give us 400k for him! :)

He doesn't want to come back,he was at mates house few weeks ago and he's happy there

Archived