IGNORED

Its Snowing

Taunton_City

Guest Ronmeister

Funny, I thought you started the don't bring the Doc back thread :laugh:

Well now Tinnion's gone and the drinking club has disbanded he'd probably be welcomed back so I dunno what Paul's problem is with Tommy :dunno:

Guest C.T.I.D

Do we have the money to get him back though? Although I spose QPR wouldn't want much, hasn't been fantastic for them...

even though we don't want him/need him back and we got enough cash in the kitty to pay his contract we

don't have enough to pay his bar tab :whistle:

Tis snowing in BS41 and has been for over an hour now, settling nicely...... i'll have to stay home tonight as getting down the hill outside my front door looks very dangerous. :)

YESSSSSSSSS NO WORK TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's enough to make a nice snowman, where's me gloves :dance:

Tis snowing in BS41 and has been for over an hour now, settling nicely...... i'll have to stay home tonight as getting down the hill outside my front door looks very dangerous. :)

YESSSSSSSSS NO WORK TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's enough to make a nice snowman, where's me gloves :dance:

Get yourself some Skis and ski to work, it would be fun going downhill, ot sure about going up again, especially if it freezes to :ph34r:

Guest The Codfather 0312

On my what now?

I stayed at my friends council house in Southmead the other night so we could have a few games of darts and lots of beers and I have never been so cold in my life, I felt like I was sleeping outside.

I stayed at my friends council house in Southmead the other night so we could have a few games of darts and lots of beers and I have never been so cold in my life, I felt like I was sleeping outside.

Cold it is yeah, - up north you see.

I'm not from the gerrrrrrrrrrr bit of the mead in fact my address doesn't say Southmead at all (now that we're looking to sell that is!) but I find its reputation for being a roughnick ######*tpot is a bit unfounded I reckon. There are loads of more scary places in Bristol I can think of.

What do you think?

(yes, I am aware this has nothing to do with City)

Archived