IGNORED

Ross And Cromarty.....

Roger Red Hat

As this is now a weather forum:- tomorrow will be +10 and pizz down, the day after tomorrow will be +9 and also damp, the day after the day after will zzzzzzzzzzzzz................

Dogger, Fisher German Bite....yes it always amused me when the shipping forecaster used to say "blah, blah.......rain, GOOD!"

I used to think "How cruel of him!"

Guest MrsFaustas

Probably been sat on his Moray Firth all day. Are Ross and Cromarty a good firm of solicitors by the way?

No there not, I used them in an attempt to get shot of you!

Guest DrFaustus

No there not, I used them in an attempt to get you shot!

Still illegal dear heart... Bloody PC murder laws and all that.

How's the festering boil on your head? Oh, that IS your head. Sorry.

Are Ross and Cromarty a good firm of solicitors by the way?

Ah Dr. Dr., an understandable mistake on your part thinking Ross and Cromarty are a firm of solicitors as they are in fact 'Commissionaires for Oafs'. You'll have seen them standing each side of the door of the supporters club bar at the mem. on match days.

Guest MrsFaustas

Still illegal dear heart... Bloody PC murder laws and all that.

How's the festering boil on your head? Oh, that IS your head. Sorry.

I wouldnt come home tonight if I were you, a nasty accident might just happen!

As for the boil, the only boil will be when I pour the water from the kettle over your manhood! That will put a stop to your infidelity!

Guest DrFaustus

I wouldnt come home tonight if I were you, a nasty accident might just happen!

As for the boil, the only boil will be when I pour the water from the kettle over your manhood! That will put a stop to your infidelity!

Result, you're LETTING me stay out?

Dopey mare, you're so dense you'd forget to boil the water first.

Guest DrFaustus

Better find that car park......... you know the one called Dogger...... you can bank on some action there.

One dog is enough thanks DC. I'll have a night out with the gorgeous Katy instead. :)

Guest MrsFaustas

Better find that car park......... you know the one called Dogger...... you can bank on some action there.

If he hangs arround in car parks, people will think the fair is coming to town and the freak has arrived early!

Guest DrFaustus

If he hangs arround in car parks, people will think the fair is coming to town and the freak has arrived early!

That's only because of my manhood tricks. As for your John Merrick impressions, you should be able to earn a few bob now the whoring is not so profitable.

Lanced that boil yet sugar?

Guest MrsFaustas

That's only because of my manhood tricks. As for your John Merrick impressions, you should be able to earn a few bob now the whoring is not so profitable.

Lanced that boil yet sugar?

Last time I looked it was in-growing like your toenails!

You didn't complain when you picked me up in Fishponds, I had to think twice about it though!

Guest DrFaustus

Last time I looked it was in-growing like your toenails!

You didn't complain when you picked me up in Fishponds, I had to think twice about it though!

It's not burst like your fanny then? I only picked you up in Fishponds as after 4 litres of Diamond White and Absinthe splits, most people fall over.

Guest MrsFaustas

It's not burst like your fanny then? I only picked you up in Fishponds as after 4 litres of Diamond White and Absinthe splits, most people fall over.

Chav!

Guest MrsFaustas

YOU drank that lot you daft slapper.

I mean it now, never again are you going to soil our sheets. This time it is going to be D I V O R C E and however much you beg and plead, I'm not going to do those perverted acts with the hoover for you again!

Guest DrFaustus

I mean it now, never again are you going to soil our sheets. This time it is going to be D I V O R C E and however much you beg and plead, I'm not going to do those perverted acts with the hoover for you again!

R E S U L T

Leave the keys on the doormat on the way out tart. :)

Archived