IGNORED

Yeovil Tomorrow

One Team

Down here in Yeovil all the frost and snow has melted, its raining a bit but its 7 degrees.

Tomorrow its supposed to dry up too and stay the same temperature so there is no way I can see the game being postponed.

Don't forget:

"Small town in Dorset! You're just a small town in Dorset!"

One Team

No get it right!

Its "You're just a small town in Taunton! small town in Taunton!"

'Small Town Near Sherbourne....... Your Just A Small Town Near Sherbourne'

Seemed to get the old Glover Types going when I mentioned it before on here............ I think anyone from Dorset would understand why ;) ...... and maybe a few from Somerset?

'Small Town Near Sherbourne....... Your Just A Small Town Near Sherbourne'

Seemed to get the old Glover Types going when I mentioned it before on here............ I think anyone from Dorset would understand why ;) ...... and maybe a few from Somerset?

It helps if you spell SHERBORNE correctly ;)

And yes we don't like being associated with those Dorrrzzzet types because as you know Dorset is full of ###### wheras Somerset is wonderful and full of t*ts, ######y and Yeovil :farmer:

And yes we don't like being associated with those Dorrrzzzet types because as you know Dorset is full of ###### wheras Somerset is wonderful and full of t*ts, ######y and Yeovil :farmer:

I'm originally from Dorset mate :) , and i know that even WEYMOUTH are a bigger club than you . :laugh:

Errrrmmmmm....how does small town in Taunton work given Taunton is a town?

Believe me, they hate being associated with Sherbourne or Dorset!

They also think drink up thee cider is THEIR song!!!

One Team

:laugh: Tiz true I tell ee

You are right the spelling was incorrect but it still got ya hook line and sinker................ I knew that you Yeovil types would know how to spell 'Sherborne' as it is obviously the more important of the two towns and it is in 'Dorset' which we all know you can't afford to be in. :shutup::w00t:

COME ON YOU REDS!

UP THE CITY!

Small town near 'Sherborne' you're just a small town near 'Sherborne' etc, etc :laugh:

I'm originally from Dorset mate :) , and i know that even WEYMOUTH are a bigger club than you . :laugh:

Is that the best you lot can do !!!

Sing about poxy little places like Taunton,Sherborne & now even Weymuff !!

Come on lads your suppose to be the bigger club,surely you can think of something better than that !

Have to say the Blue side of Brizzle done much better than that :laugh:

Oh,and don't forget your brollies tomorrow,standing on the open terrace is lovely this time of the year !

:englandsmile4wf:

Come on lads your suppose to be the bigger club,surely you can think of something better than that !

Oh,and don't forget your brollies tomorrow,standing on the open terrace is lovely this time of the year !

Spose i could do better.......but to be honest mate i see Yeovil as a rival to me own town of Bridgwater not Bristol :dunno: . You will NEVER be taken seriously as a League club.

It will be great to go back 20 years (Yeovil :rolleyes: ) and stand on a open terrace. Who cares about rain :Confused13:

Spose i could do better.......but to be honest mate i see Yeovil as a rival to me own town of Bridgwater not Bristol :dunno: . You will NEVER be taken seriously as a League club.

It will be great to go back 20 years (Yeovil :rolleyes: ) and stand on a open terrace. Who cares about rain :Confused13:

You will NEVER be taken seriously as a League club.

Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. :dance:

Lets see at 1.45pm tomorrow shall we :laugh:

Oh I don't know ........... if the cap fits and all that :laugh:

Dorchester Town....... Dorchester Town........ Better than Yeovil, as the even The Romans found

Anyway, i think you have more important things to worry about............... Mr Webb w00t: :w00t:

:laugh: Tiz true I tell ee

You are right the spelling was incorrect but it still got ya hook line and sinker................ I knew that you Yeovil types would know how to spell 'Sherborne' as it is obviously the more important of the two towns and it is in 'Dorset' which we all know you can't afford to be in. :shutup::w00t:

COME ON YOU REDS!

UP THE CITY!

Small town near 'Sherborne' you're just a small town near 'Sherborne' etc, etc :laugh:

Big club, small club, big town, little town...it doesn't matter does it. The stats don't lie and as of today of all the clubs in the West Country only Plymouth are in a higher place in the Football League than us.

That's the important thing to remember :)

Big club, small club, big town, little town...it doesn't matter does it. The stats don't lie and as of today of all the clubs in the West Country only Plymouth are in a higher place in the Football League than us.

That's the important thing to remember :)

For the first time in your clubs history that is(?).............. some clubs have a slightly longer living memory :)

Oh and are you now counting out AFC Bournemouth...... them's Hampshire Hogs really but close enough to the small glove making town of Yeovil to count as west country from a Dorset & Wessex type view point.

Sing on Yeovil....... we the Mighty Glamour Boys That Are Bristol City FC will be above you soon.....enjoy.

Archived