IGNORED

Lets All Laugh

One Team

Guest Mr. Reading

suuure it was. i don't care your saving on time, we're all sad anyway writing on these message boards! u seriously have a problem if i cant say "u" though. a problem of city fans as a whole maybe. its annoying enough i cant say L****... 0 .. ... ** L on here

suuure it was. i don't care your saving on time, we're all sad anyway writing on these message boards! u seriously have a problem if i cant say "u" though. a problem of city fans as a whole maybe. its annoying enough i cant say L****... 0 .. ... ** L on here

Bet you had a bit of a surprise!

It's good, keeps the chavs away, who insist on making everything as short as possible

Guest Mr. Reading

Bet you had a bit of a surprise!

It's good, keeps the chavs away, who insist on making everything as short as possible

yeh it was a surprise at first, took a bit of getting used to! annoying though cos i don't like saying "ha ha" it sounds so sarky!

Guest Mr. Reading

take the hint from the replacement phrase and use.. :laugh::rofl2br:

the thing is i hate using icons, cos they can never portray what i want to say with words! i only use winks and tongues etc

what i want 2 know is what are all the inbreeds going 2 do when the city boys drink there little town dry on new years eve they'll have 2 revert back 2 there moon shine

Topic "Lets all laugh",how can anyone take anything matey boy says seriously,when he drives round in this circus car!! Must be an embarassment to the rest of the city boys when that rolls into town!! Lets all Laugh!!!!

Guest DrFaustus

what i want 2 know is what are all the inbreeds going 2 do when the city boys drink there little town dry on new years eve they'll have 2 revert back 2 there moon shine

Silly little boy.

I could only be F'd to read the first couple songs those 6 fingered (own mother f'ing) freaks had to offer.

'Outsiders la la la, outsiders la la la'

'6 fingers wanc wanc wanc, 6 fingers wanc wanc wanc'

'You know you F your mother!'

'you know you F your sister!'

'You know you F your father!'

'You know you F your brother!'

I have it on fairly trustworthy authority that the 2 highest interbreeding towns in England are the Forest of Dean and Taunton.

Yeovil surely can't be far off though (Champions league spot I s'pect) - I'm almost scared to go there (Millwall, Cardiff - piece of cake compared to these backward interbread 6-toed weirdo freaks)

If I had a young child I wouldn't take them - who knows what it might do to their psychological development - F that!

Guest DrFaustus

I have it on fairly trustworthy authority that the 2 highest interbreeding towns in England are the Forest of Dean and Taunton.

The Forest is a town now? Fair enough, there's hope for Bridgwater, Coleford and Clutton.

Guest DrFaustus

Yeah them. I think the point was still got across though

Yeovil are a good footballing side. Just because they're from a small town of 40,000, they're dismissed as inbred no hopers. Bridgwater...fair enough. Yeovil will give your mob a good game tomorrow.

Guest DrFaustus

We'll see. They're still local though, they're still our rivals and we have a responsibility (which I happen to take very seriously) to take the p155 out off them at every opportunity. Same goes for your lot. Appreciate my stance?

I'm having fun with you mate, chill.

Yeovil and Cheltenham have been our 'rivals' for a couple of years. The sooner us and your mob are in the same division again, the better.

I'm having fun with you mate, chill.

Yeovil and Cheltenham have been our 'rivals' for a couple of years. The sooner us and your mob are in the same division again, the better.

No I've just been drinking and getting myself all revved up for tomorrow. Nothing personal either.

Also though, can I throw that dyslexic excuse at you (it is true, according to suspect educational pyschologist) for my weakness in the syntax, punctuality jibe you made?

Guest DrFaustus

No I've just been drinking and getting myself all revved up for tomorrow. Nothing personal either.

Also though, can I throw that dyslexic excuse at you (it is true, according to suspect educational pyschologist) for my weakness in the syntax, punctuality jibe you made?

I was just being a gobshyte as usual. :) Enjoy your day.

Guest DrFaustus

Who have your lot got? The mighty Macclesfield or someone? (I genuinely don't know)

Wycombe who have lost the grand total of 1 game all season. :blink:

Happy New Year.

Topic "Lets all laugh",how can anyone take anything matey boy says seriously,when he drives round in this circus car!! Must be an embarassment to the rest of the city boys when that rolls into town!! Lets all Laugh!!!!

As if i care what a inbreed got to say. And most city boys think it's great. Just because you farmer can't do it to your tractors.

Wycombe who have lost the grand total of 1 game all season. :blink:

Happy New Year.

Good luck Dr F, you'll need it!! They relegated you when you went down, and they took enuff points of us!!

At Adamened Park or the Mem?? If away sheyte parkin less you get there early.........beleive me :angry:

BTW add Plymuff to thew list of teams who aint real games, THEY think so we don't!!

And you REALLY cant take Cheltenham seriously either.... :laugh::laugh: John Ward :laugh::laugh:

Good luck Dr F, you'll need it!! They relegated you when you went down, and they took enuff points of us!!

At Adamened Park or the Mem?? If away sheyte parkin less you get there early.........beleive me :angry:

BTW add Plymuff to thew list of teams who aint real games, THEY think so we don't!!

And you REALLY cant take Cheltenham seriously either.... :laugh::laugh: John Ward :laugh::laugh:

Well if we're away.......

honestly can't see why you can mock yeovil for having some song banter when you have things like this:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=50224

wait for the laughing until AFTER you beat them (or not god forbid ;))

Well. F U in the politest form of way. Reading man? WTF do you know?

I wish you'd move back to Elm Park (YOU small town FC) an Bristol City start achieving. You Plasticated ****.

F'ing hate Reading with some disturbance.

See You later London Suburb FC, F all history. Oxford, Swindle, F'ing Wycombe haters (F-ing High Wycombe, possibly the nicest friendliest club of all time,ever.) ((Or at least up there - challenging for honours))

No mate, hope all this 'Money dictates-success driven era' ends soon, an natural football forces start using their forces' once again.

The government once were thinking about banning this (unbelievably) for all concerned (in my view)

Look at the money thats been made since. Manufactured B/shyte Brand club ball suckers like yourselves are the offspring of this sickly cynically exploitive era we're having to bear.

Thats why I don't like you.

Reading (know F'all bregade) PLC.

I hope you 're proud

Wigan, although a smaller town - and club than you, pulled of the same feat that you're attempting right now and out achieved you, easily. Guess what? I hope you F it right Up!

Sheff U' s Neil Warnock can remember the starting 11 from his debut appearance on the terraces at Brammel Lane when he first went along with his Dad.

THATS what I relate to

Guest Mr. Reading

wow, i see what sort of fans give you lot a bad name now! a touch of jealousy i detect, no point denying it i not once tried to big up my club, merely stating the facts so go ###### urself, scumbag

Well. F U in the politest form of way. Reading man? WTF do you know?

I wish you'd move back to Elm Park (YOU small town FC) an Bristol City start achieving. You Plasticated ****.

F'ing hate Reading with some disturbance.

See You later London Suburb FC, F all history. Oxford, Swindle, F'ing Wycombe haters (F-ing High Wycombe, possibly the nicest friendliest club of all time,ever.) ((Or at least up there - challenging for honours))

No mate, hope all this 'Money dictates-success driven era' ends soon, an natural football forces start using their forces' once again.

The government once were thinking about banning this (unbelievably) for all concerned (in my view)

Look at the money thats been made since. Manufactured B/shyte Brand club ball suckers like yourselves are the offspring of this sickly cynically exploitive era we're having to bear.

Thats why I don't like you.

Reading (know F'all bregade) PLC.

I hope you 're proud

Wigan, although a smaller town - and club than you, pulled of the same feat that you're attempting right now and out achieved you, easily. Guess what? I hope you F it right Up!

Sheff U' s Neil Warnock can remember the starting 11 from his debut appearance on the terraces at Brammel Lane when he first went along with his Dad.

THATS what I relate to

:laugh:

Couldn't have put it better myself!!

Archived