IGNORED

Cotterill To Stoke..... It Can't Be..... :-(

Guest eddrockett

Guest eddrockett

Just something I was told the other day then something I read on the forum today..... It all fell into place....

Ok can't comment on the source but I did hear Stoke were looking at Cotterill very very closely.....

I for one would be extremely upset to lose any more of our decent players!

Just something I was told the other day then something I read on the forum today..... It all fell into place....

Ok can't comment on the source but I did hear Stoke were looking at Cotterill very very closely.....

They don't have the money.

Nibor

You have nothing to worry about, it aint going to happen :grr:

Guest eddrockett

They don't have the money.

Nibor

How much do you think he is worth....? When I was told about this I thought it was a joke until I heard the stoke scout was at the last game....

How much do you think he is worth....? When I was told about this I thought it was a joke until I heard the stoke scout was at the last game....

There are always scouts at games. Lots of scouts actually work freelance, and go to watch games almost at random to keep current. Scouts for particular clubs sometimes do the same, and Stoke might well have been looking at Burton anyhow.

I think we would be nuts to sell Cotterill for anything less than 500k with big appearance clauses and sell ons. But then, who knows what SL thinks is a good deal?

Nibor

Guest Mr. Reading

And he wouldnt go to them unless he's and idiot

what??! Who wouldn't leave a bottom half relegation battling league 1 team for a team challenging for promotion to the premiership!?!?!? Idiot! thats what you are!

Archived