IGNORED

Is There A Reading Player

leadman

Guest Mr. Reading

Felt he was alright going forward but a bit suspect as a defender - sure given time and experience he would have improved. I'm quite saddened by this - we need adequate cover now for left back.

its possible you could get makin, but I'm doubtful there will be anyone coming the other way. Reading's squad is tiny, we're down to the bare minimum at the moment with Lita and Little injured. Already got rid of Obinna I doubt we'll lose anyone else unless they're crap like savage.

Reading's squad is tiny, we're down to the bare minimum at the moment with Lita and Little injured.

someone told me something similar the other day! does make your unbeaten run look even more impressive... watched you demolish ipswich on sky a while back. next wigan anyone..?

Guest Mr. Reading

someone told me something similar the other day! does make your unbeaten run look even more impressive... watched you demolish ipswich on sky a while back. next wigan anyone..?

Ipswich are a broken team atm, wouldn't be surprised if you were playing them next season. can always hope to be the next wigan but somehow i doubt it. Coppell is no good when he has money to spend! Unlike Jewell. I think we may shock a few and stay up though... if we even get there that is!

Ipswich are a broken team atm, wouldn't be surprised if you were playing them next season. can always hope to be the next wigan but somehow i doubt it. Coppell is no good when he has money to spend! Unlike Jewell. I think we may shock a few and stay up though... if we even get there that is!

my flat mate is a ipswich fan and says much the same. all they've got are a few nearly men and some kids... Christ, sounds like us! :crying: even if the worst comes to the worst i think your 30 point cushion to the bottom of the play off zone almost guarentees yourslelves a place in them, but shouldn't come down to that. good luck to you good sir and hope to one day (hopefully before i'm a grandad) see you at the summit!

Guest Mr. Reading

my flat mate is a ipswich fan and says much the same. all they've got are a few nearly men and some kids... Christ, sounds like us! :crying: even if the worst comes to the worst i think your 30 point cushion to the bottom of the play off zone almost guarentees yourslelves a place in them, but shouldn't come down to that. good luck to you good sir and hope to one day (hopefully before i'm a grandad) see you at the summit!

it would be nice to see us in the same league again, city reading match always seem to be good matches somehow... not mentioning the 4-0 drumming u gave us!

Ipswich are a broken team atm, wouldn't be surprised if you were playing them next season. can always hope to be the next wigan but somehow i doubt it. Coppell is no good when he has money to spend!

Like when?

How many expensive flops has Coppell dished up then?

Guest Mr. Reading

Ok then so you'll do a stright swap for Bas Savage :whistle:

we've already had savage we know hes shyte! we're not going to make that mistake again! lita will hit form soon... i hope! :pray:

However, surely that was the Chairmans decision? It was his 1mil out of his back burner to splash!

Our chairman signed us Marcus Stewart! Wowzer...

it was madejski's decision to give his money i guess but coppell's choice of player! Then again, Coppell also makes flops when buying cheap players, like Ferdinand and Keown last season. Then, he goes and weaves his magic by signing Doyle for £70k! bargain of the season. Coppell is so unpredictable!

Guest The Codfather 0312

we've already had savage we know hes shyte! we're not going to make that mistake again! lita will hit form soon... i hope! :pray:

it was madejski's decision to give his money i guess but coppell's choice of player! Then again, Coppell also makes flops when buying cheap players, like Ferdinand and Keown last season. Then, he goes and weaves his magic by signing Doyle for £70k! bargain of the season. Coppell is so unpredictable!

So what is this Makin like? Would Reading allow him to leave? What is his best position and would he do a decent job in league one?

Guest Mr. Reading

So what is this Makin like? Would Reading allow him to leave? What is his best position and would he do a decent job in league one?

i dunno really he hasnt played much. seems to play both right and left back as his strongest and has bags of experience! i reckon he'd be quite good in league one but i do doubt he'll be allowed to go simply cos we don't have enough cover otherwise!

Lita sound familiar? ;) He's good but he's not worth a million!!

Says who? Been injured for most of the season but looked pretty darned good before it.

I bet you thought Convey was a waste of money too. :dunno:

Guest Mr. Reading

Says who? Been injured for most of the season but looked pretty darned good before it.

I bet you thought Convey was a waste of money too. :dunno:

nah i always had faith in convey. thought lita started well but he definately hasnt been injured most of the season, he hasnt scored in ages and he has been playing some games. hopefully wen hes fully recovered he'll start finding the net again but whether he'll be back in the team the way doyle and kitson are playing atm i dunno!

nah i always had faith in convey. thought lita started well but he definately hasnt been injured most of the season, he hasnt scored in ages and he has been playing some games. hopefully wen hes fully recovered he'll start finding the net again but whether he'll be back in the team the way doyle and kitson are playing atm i dunno!

Rubbish. Lita developed that nagging ankle/shin injury after about the 10th or so league game and it worsened before it finally forced him out. He came back for a few but it was obvious he still hadn't fully recovered and has been out since.

So the only evidence you have for Coppell wasting big bucks is, er, Lita. Not much of an argument you have there!

Guest Jorge RFC

I don't think we would let Makin leave, there would be no cover for right back. Or left back unless Golbourne is up to it, only if we got a couple more defenders in would we let him leave, but I'm pretty certain he won't leave.

Guest The Codfather 0312
I don't think we would let Makin leave, there would be no cover for right back. Or left back unless Golbourne is up to it, only if we got a couple more defenders in would we let him leave, but I'm pretty certain he won't leave.

As you are 30 points clear of 3rd place I would imagine that you would start building for the Premiership in the Jan window so the players could bed in, In a lower league.

Guest Jorge RFC

Maybe I'm not sure what your standard of football is like so I'm not sure if Makin would be amazing good average or bad. He is only a squad player here and cant see him as ever winning a place in the first team, he isn't very effective as our other wing backs.

A club like you doesn't deserve to be so down in league 1, i hope to see you rise to the Championship

Guest C.T.I.D

Rubbish. Lita developed that nagging ankle/shin injury after about the 10th or so league game and it worsened before it finally forced him out. He came back for a few but it was obvious he still hadn't fully recovered and has been out since.

So the only evidence you have for Coppell wasting big bucks is, er, Lita. Not much of an argument you have there!

Lita developed that nagging ankle/shin injury after about the 10th or so league game in our division so you were warned.....................then promptly stung for shedloads of dosh,cheers,thanks,ta very much,pleasure doing business was all ours :shifty:

(but can we borrow him again as he's always down this way of an evening) :whistle:

Guest The Codfather 0312
Maybe I'm not sure what your standard of football is like so I'm not sure if Makin would be amazing good average or bad. He is only a squad player here and cant see him as ever winning a place in the first team, he isn't very effective as our other wing backs.

A club like you doesn't deserve to be so down in league 1, i hope to see you rise to the Championship

You should know what the quality is like as you were in league one for so many years.

Guest Jorge RFC

Yes but i haven't really seen enough of Makin and can't really remember Division 2, its very different in the championship and we've been in it for 3 or 4 years now and have got better and better. Bas Savage used to be a subsitute if he was lucky in div 2 . I always remember his moonwalking when we got promoted at Brentford :laugh: Anyway get yourself in the Championship so we can play you in two seasons, i've always enjoyed the Reading vs City games, great entertainment. 'The I Feel Good' Music getting played 4 times when you thrashed us wasn't nice.

Yes but i haven't really seen enough of Makin and can't really remember Division 2, its very different in the championship and we've been in it for 3 or 4 years now and have got better and better. Bas Savage used to be a subsitute if he was lucky in div 2 . I always remember his moonwalking when we got promoted at Brentford :laugh: Anyway get yourself in the Championship so we can play you in two seasons, i've always enjoyed the Reading vs City games, great entertainment. 'The I Feel Good' Music getting played 4 times when you thrashed us wasn't nice.

not to mention wrecking the stadium once.

Archived