IGNORED

Anyone Got A Yoevil Ticket ?

Keepers Ball

I need a ticket too..... but Ive got more chance of winning the lottery tomorrow night than i have in getting a ticket for the game which is just over 16 hours away now.

But having said that, if by all miracles someone cant make it..... just drop me a PM !

I need a ticket too..... but Ive got more chance of winning the lottery tomorrow night than i have in getting a ticket for the game which is just over 16 hours away now.

But having said that, if by all miracles someone cant make it..... just drop me a PM !

Just so you know, you won't be hearing from me, unless i end up choking in my sleep tonight :dance:

Just so you know, you won't be hearing from me, unless i end up choking in my sleep tonight :dance:

In fairness, even if someone did suddenly have a ticket available - I'm in Torquay at the moment, Plymouth tonight then back to Torquay at 3am. So actually picking up the ticket might prove to be just as harder task as actually finding someone willing to sell!

As for the game itself, I have a funny feeling that Bas Savage might, just might, get on the score sheet tomorrow. And I know that there will be an almighty cheer from the fans, let alone the celebrations from the players and Bas himself! I just wish I could be there to witness the potential comedy moment in City history*

* I am one who is a supporter of Bas - any player who is prepared to give 110% for City is a good player in my eyes, as long as he doesnt completely balls it up - which he isnt so far! Go Bas go!

Archived