IGNORED

Reading Academy

maxjak

Perhaps City might rename our Academy 'The Reading School of Excellence' We see determined to become a feeder club for our cousins just up the M4. Any betting as who will be the next young talent cherry picked from our youth factory. I seem to remember Lansdown stating that our Academy was to be the future of the club on the pitch not in the boardroom safe.

Perhaps City might rename our Academy 'The Reading School of Excellence' We see determined to become a feeder club for our cousins just up the M4. Any betting as who will be the next young talent cherry picked from our youth factory. I seem to remember Lansdown stating that our Academy was to be the future of the club on the pitch not in the boardroom safe.

Unfortunately, until we establish ourselves at a higher level the selling of the academy produce is inevitable.

Guest C.T.I.D

this latest transfer of Golbourne is very much to our benefit.

Having read between the lines i think we are to recieve something from Reading FC which will help us out of

this league,not sure maybe player(s) on loan/part exchange :dunno:

this latest transfer of Golbourne is very much to our benefit.

Having read between the lines i think we are to recieve something from Reading FC which will help us out of

this league,not sure maybe player(s) on loan/part exchange :dunno:

Can you clarify what you mean by reading between the lines?, do you know something that we don't?,

Guest C.T.I.D

Can you clarify what you mean by reading between the lines?, do you know something that we don't?,

"However, it's a win-win situation because it gives Scott the chance to play at Championship, and possibly Premiership level, whilst helping achieve what we want to going forwards."

:dunno:

Archived