IGNORED

Basso

Pickle Rick

I have only read from the City website, but did Basso play well again today?

Didn't go to the game. :crying:

Also he had to go off unfortunately (again), but was as reluctant as ever to leave the pitch. Fair play to him and glad to see he has the hunger to put in his all for City!

Hope he is back for the next game.

:city:

Basso sounds like he was outstanding. Kicking sounded difficult on their pitch but he made 4 or 5 top notch saves, and as the Yeovil guy just put it on Radio Bristol kept it from being 4-0 at half time!

Basso is number one and is fit, he wouldn't have played if not. It wasn't his finger today he got a head bang according to the commentators. How can you legislate for that???

Basso is the best thing to happen to this team in 2 seasons.

He is a tremendous asset to the squad, hopefully will spend a long time at Ashton Gtae. Am very glad that he has signed a permanent deal.

He is a tremendous asset to the squad, hopefully will spend a long time at Ashton Gtae. Am very glad that he has signed a permanent deal.

"Ashton Gate", even :blush:

Why?

leroy got 29 goals last season - where would we have finished without those?

he also got us a million quid at the close season to help with our debt, the 'building' of the stand and probably some of partridges fee

I'm not saying basso isnt a good player - he's been one of the better players recently but i don't think he's contributed as much as leroy did last year

Guest WillsbridgeRed

leroy got 29 goals last season - where would we have finished without those?

he also got us a million quid at the close season to help with our debt, the 'building' of the stand and probably some of partridges fee

I'm not saying basso isnt a good player - he's been one of the better players recently but i don't think he's contributed as much as leroy did last year

He's played how many games?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

6 or so games so how can anyone claim he's the best thing thats happened to this club in 2 years?

If he's the catalyst for us staying up then I think it's a reasonable statement.

Archived