IGNORED

Long Shot

The Batman

Guest The Codfather 0312

He would be god but there will obviously doubts for us because of past experience. Maybe a loan deal til the end of the season would work?

Guest Ronmeister

It's not as though it's Alan Shearer is it.

I'm pretty sure Wilson almost signed him on Loan :dunno:

But he's complaining about not getting in the team at Blackburn, not Brentford!

He would be god but there will obviously doubts for us because of past experience. Maybe a loan deal til the end of the season would work?

Wow, you're being optimistic! Just think he could rearrange the whole universe for us. He may even place us straight in the Premiership. What about wages though?

Career Stats

As mentioned above, I doubt he'd want to come to a club this far down the league, and was probably hinting at a Championship team at worse to come in for him.

Has been linked with us a few times though, the latest (I think) in the summer when it was announced we were close to signing a striker with Premiership Experience. Of course that turned out to be Carlisles Michael Bridges...

It's been reported that Preston are looking to sign Jansen.

Does anyone seriously think he would join a struggling Third Division club when loads of championship clubs would be interested.

I would've said exactly the same about Michael Bridges....... until recently.

It's been reported that Preston are looking to sign Jansen.

Does anyone seriously think he would join a struggling Third Division club when loads of championship clubs would be interested.

Third Division? If you're using 'The Championship', then we're a League 1 side thankyou very much!

I love how people use the change in league names to strengthen their arguements... very clever. :rolleyes:

It's not as though it's Alan Shearer is it.

I'm pretty sure Wilson almost signed him on Loan :dunno:

If my memory serves me right Wilson did attempt to sign him on loan. How close he actually got is a bit debateable. He'd be an interesting acquisition if we could afford him.

Guest The Codfather 0312

Wow, you're being optimistic! Just think he could rearrange the whole universe for us. He may even place us straight in the Premiership. What about wages though?

Would be good ay. Would also be good if my new wireless keyboard stopped messing up, Or I could just stop moving around.

Archived