IGNORED

Comings And Goings

Loderingo

I've read elsewhere on this forum that Golbourne is off to Reading and Stewart to Huddersfield - are these confirmed transfers or just rumours? What about Bridges at Carlisle and Gillespie at Cheltenham are they going too? Are we definitely going to sign Noble and Savage?

Can anyone tell me what the Post and Points West are saying as I can't them here (No City stories in the Aldersh*t Mail for some reason.... :crying: ) Cheers.

Guest Ronmeister

I've read elsewhere on this forum that Golbourne is off to Reading and Stewart to Huddersfield - are these confirmed transfers or just rumours? What about Bridges at Carlisle and Gillespie at Cheltenham are they going too? Are we definitely going to sign Noble and Savage?

Can anyone tell me what the Post and Points West are saying as I can't them here (No City stories in the Aldersh*t Mail for some reason.... :crying: ) Cheers.

Bridges has gone officialy, as has Goldbourne (personal terms pending). Gillespie & Stewart are widely expected to go.

If you have regular net access, why not bookmark http://www.newsnow.co.uk/newsfeed/?name=Bristol+City ?

This searchs 1000s* of news-sources for articles mentioning Bristol City and is updated every few mins.

*Obviously the online version of Soft-Drink Weekly only rarely has articles about the City.

Cheers Madger - that is a really really useful thing to know! Although I'll still probably have a quick look at Soft-Drink Weekly to find out all the latest on Seven Up :laugh:

Archived