IGNORED

Kit Designs For Next Years Away Kit

Lita For Congo

I like the one with the red stripe going across the sponsor, but the green and yellow one just looks like WBA's away!!!

Also, top left is looking nice, although personally i'm not a fan of the badge being in the center of the shirt. always liked it to the right (or left if you're wearing it!)

from left to right quick going over

top row:1) quite nice like the red stripe across the middle, 2) not sure a bit to close to quaters for my liking, 3) we're not airdrie (not being mean), 4) WBA last season springs to mind

middle row:1) not my cup of tea, 2) like the first one on the top row quite nice, 3) rather like that one, 4) best so far sort of like fulhams this season

bottom row:1) i would have to say this is the best one overall, 2) like the st georges cross on it, 3) 2nd fav again quite like the red stripe on the white shirt,

4) NO WAY

i would choose the bottom left had corner that is by far the best

I always look at the least likely clashes, as it stops the club from producing half a dozen! So I would go with the pale yellow one on the left hand side 2nd row down

Some nice ones though, especially the flash one bottom right corner.

Almost the opposite of PRC just shows how difficult it is to please people with this sort of thing.

f9ab6a50.jpg

What do people think of these designs? Some of them i did for the sake of it but some i did because i genuinely like them. Your Opinions?

Very good LFC.

For sheer practicality and design, it HAS to be the green and yellow stripes (top right-hand corner).

Mind you, I do like the bottom right-hand design, which would enable a surging City side to resemble a squadron of Japanse Zeros attacking Pearl Harbour.

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Japs at pearl harbour eh ! City go in all guns blazing (Like now) and end up getting nuked out of existence in the end , this fella has gotta a point ! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I'd love a City or England kit based on St georges cross.

Can't belive you have the time do do those fantastic looking kits, won't catch us civil servants wasting all day on the net! :unsure:

f9ab6a50.jpg

I think the St georges one is quality, i also like ALL the black and white designs, but especially the right hand side in the middle. I also like to the bottom right hand side. The jagged star shapes are wicked. Overall some good designs! Not too keen on the gold or green and yellow one though.

f9ab6a50.jpg

What do people think of these designs? Some of them i did for the sake of it but some i did because i genuinely like them. Your Opinions?

nice shirts and the st georges cross one is good..

but why not a retro style? I'D LIKE TO SEE BOTH BADGES USED..

oh the old div.1 days

brings a tear to me eye :D will we ever get back

to the top flight? :unsure:

IMAG0004.JPG

Amazing how many different views.

Personally I like the middle row, 3rd one in. Mmmmm... curvy/stripy....

i agree, the one on the bottom left is nice though, i like the one kinda like fulhams as well why dont u put it on ask SteveL/ColinS forum?

see what they think?

Any of the black and white for me.

Mind you the St George one is good

Anyhooos how did you do these kit designs ?

About 3 weeks ago in my after school i started to sketch a few down and went home and did a few on paint and they were pretty cack, then last night i was in the Fans Forum Game bit and started to read EDR's Signature and saw a link to http://www.colours-of-football.com/ and so i looked throught and thought i would edit a few of them, in the end i got loads of them, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin..

Archived