IGNORED

My Wife Likes The East End

Uncle Ern

Since we've been allowed back "home" I've lost my voice for about 3 days after each home game due to the persistant singing and shouting.Is anyone else suffering from East End syndrome ? Other symptoms include elation,occasional drunkeness and a feeling of superiority when confronted with people wearing blue.

Since we've been allowed back "home" I've lost my voice for about 3 days after each home game due to the persistant singing and shouting.Is anyone else suffering from East End syndrome ? Other symptoms include elation,occasional drunkeness and a feeling of superiority when confronted with people wearing blue.
Oops mate, when it read your wife likes the east end. I thought I had come onto the wrong forum. :unsure:

1) Headache

2) Sore Throat

3) Lost voice

4) Drinking too much

5) Singing east end songs to myself

6) Spending more money

6 things that I have done a lot more of since the two last times in the East End. I'm getting soooo hooked on city because of it.

I blame Mr Landsdown. Because of him I wouldnt have spent even more money to go in the east end, wouldnt have got a shirt, wouldnt have even got a car sticker!!! this aint including petrol, beer and food money!

If I was him I would keep it open, must be getting so much more revenue in his pocket because of it. All the better for City, but i'm not moaning, all for a good cause! :unsure:

Archived