IGNORED

Trip To Algarve

i_am_red

did anyone hear johnson on the radio saying their gong to the algarve as they got 14 points since the donny game. Who do you reckon is going to get arrested then? :whistle:

Yep, I'm just glad they're not getting on it in Bristol, that's just asking for trouble.

Pro footballers don't have a normal Christmas like normal folk so they do deserve some sort of break I s'pose. 12 day no game period due to FA Cup spastication but hey ho. And if they go out together at least GJ can assess who the main ring leaders are, lets just hope Danny Coles isn't invited along as an old boy!

Yep, I'm just glad they're not getting on it in Bristol, that's just asking for trouble.

Pro footballers don't have a normal Christmas like normal folk so they do deserve some sort of break I s'pose. 12 day no game period due to FA Cup spastication but hey ho. And if they go out together at least GJ can assess who the main ring leaders are, lets just hope Danny Coles isn't invited along as an old boy!

T.Doc and Leapy made the arrangements :Party3: :PC_Plod: :Party12: alledgedly

It's good to see that GJ can use the carrot as well as the stick. This will probably be good for morale and will leave the team with plenty of time to put some hard work in in training before the next game. Good decision I think.

Nibor

I second that motion.

Archived