IGNORED

Same Old Gasheads Always Cheating

Guest west ham fan

WillsbridgeRed Posted on Feb 9 2004, 04:00 PM

"We aren't going anywhere. "

Haha sums up you lot

It does this season. Wait until May 2005.

We were told to wait for May last year when Greyman came in, What happend?

We were told to wait for May this year after you signed Agogo.....not looking good is it ?

When will you learn that in your position it really is better to be seen and not heard! :unsure:

We were told to wait for May last year when Greyman came in, What happend?

We were told to wait for May this year after you signed Agogo.....not looking good is it ?

Not by me, you weren't. I didnt rate Gray Ray or Agogo.

But if we get the right man in the summer, see you soon.

But if we get the right man in the summer, see you soon.

Not a chance - you'll take years to get back up to the 2nd Div, assuming you stay in the League at all.

And we are going up and staying there. Shame as I really liked the derby matches :unsure::D

Not a chance - you'll take years to get back up to the 2nd Div, assuming you stay in the League at all.

Silly comment that - obviously the dark days of last season and the season before are over, since we are no longer fighting relegation.

Also, along with a new manager (who might/might not be the right man), many of the 3rd div's big guns are probably going up this term anyway, which improves our chances.

And we are going up and staying there. Shame as I really liked the derby matches 

I've never heard that before, honestly.

Don't really give a cr@p about Rovers, however in short you are years behind us, both on and off the pitch.

Years? a few maybe.

03-04 City up, Rovers Mid-table.

04-05 City Down, Rovers Up.

05-06 City Play-off Bottlers, Rovers Lower Mid-Table.

06-07 Equality.

In a perfect world :unsure:

I have to admire derby gas for replying to every post put against him. True faith and mindless optimism.

However having those 2 in Rovers makes me think he should be in a old mansion in a cussioned white room.

Rovers are years behind us and we have a superb board behind us that will take us forward and if they keep it going it will be hard for us to fall back, slowly but surely with this board behind us i belive we will make the Prem one day. maybe some way off yet but one day I'm quitely confident it will come.

As for Rovers, Dunceford is good at MILKING money out of the club. (poor i know!) and should stick to the Milk industry as he ain't got the slightest clue how to run a football club. While you got him in charge the only way you are going to get out of that division is by going down, or having an extremely lucky season but then you will almost certainly come straight back down.

You are a div 3 club and it may be hard to take but by now you should accept it expecially when the likes of Doncaster, Yeovil, Torquay, Hull, Oxford, Lincoln are all doing much better than you!

Years? a few maybe.

03-04 City up, Rovers Mid-table.

04-05 City Down, Rovers Up.

05-06 City Play-off Bottlers, Rovers Lower Mid-Table.

06-07 Equality.

In a perfect world  :unsure:

Dream On :D ..... you lot at best are Div 2, if ya dont go bust first, we are a Mid table Div 1 club, who can maybe get better :D

or having an extremely lucky season but then you will almost certainly come straight back down.

Sounds like a certain team in red you know.....explains why you ain't bottled it yet!

Call me a dreamer all you want - i don't care - i'm not going to say we are better than you, that's crazy, but we are a year or two away from being out of this state.

And as for you lot, the best you will achieve is bottom 3 of the 1st.

Come on then, tell me i'm wrong.....

Ok, whatever. I'll believe that when i see it.

That's if i live to be 105  :D

Got a long n prosperous life ahead then mate... :):D:D

specially as Greydoom will be taking his new team down to join ya :(:D

Be an incentive to take ya up will that.....

Archived