IGNORED

Players On The Move

Dibdenred

Marcus Stewart is talking to Plymouth regarding a loan move to the end of this season, QPR also talking to him.

Wilkshire's agent has told him not to sign a new contract as he wants him to move on. The club therefore are talking to clubs about his move away from AG.

We have received a bid from Preston for Dave Cotterill but have told them that they will have to increase the offer significantly for them to be able to take him. Unlikely that preston will match city's valuation of him.

I think MS move would be a good one particularily if we can bring in a player to cover. Gillespie can be recalled at any time from his loan, so a pacy frontman for MS would be a good move for the club.

Shame that Luke's agent wants him to move on, but if he isn't going to sign he may as well go, particularily if we are looking to bring in cover for him.

Guest scrumpyjack79

Do you think it would be good for Marcus Stewart to go on loan at Plymouth? I hope we don't lose Wilkshire, Anyone heard anything on the Grant Holt situation?

Wilkshire will leave. The club have told him that as he refuses to sign a new contract, he must move on.

Marcus has tried hard at AG but a move would suit him and the club. He is an expensive sub. Marcus has said that he does not want to move home from Bristol and that is why Plymouth are talking to him.

Guest scrumpyjack79

I don't think Marcus would get much of a run anyway with Brooker on top form, I still think Bridges wasn't given enough time, there was times when he looked class. I see both the Smiths are off as well.

Wilkshire will leave. The club have told him that as he refuses to sign a new contract, he must move on.

Marcus has tried hard at AG but a move would suit him and the club. He is an expensive sub. Marcus has said that he does not want to move home from Bristol and that is why Plymouth are talking to him.

Once again where is this information from? Do you have a good sauce?!

A contract has not yet been offered to LW so the fact he refuses to sign something invisible is some what unusual.

Is this your oppinoin, or do you have a source i've just scanned the website and havn't seen anything.

where has stewart said he wanted a move?

How do you know about the contract talks with LW?

Guest scrumpyjack79

I expect Clayton "MAGIC JOHNSON" Fortune will be off soon as well, Gary Johnson wants a longer look at Joseph before deciding to offer him a contract.

Is this your oppinoin, or do you have a source i've just scanned the website and havn't seen anything.

where has stewart said he wanted a move?

How do you know about the contract talks with LW?

This is not an opinion just a very good source. LW has been offered a new contract, it was discussed with his agent who has told him not to sign it. It will not become public knowledge until we can sign a replacement hopefully in the next week (Just my opinion, about the timing of an anouncement)

Stewart has fallen out with the manager some time ago, SL had to step in and told GJ that he had to keep him. Now that results have improved without MS SL is happy for him to talk to Plymouth/QPR as GJ wants another striker on his books and does not feel that he is getting value for money with MS.

Archived