IGNORED

Amazing Rumour

PhatWill

Henry? Useful engine. Better than James at any rate who is a bit tempramental. Gordon had plenty of pace if I remember rightly. Thomas would be my number 1 though!!

Come on lads - this is a wind up.

As for this thread being misleading how can it be? It doesn't lead you anywhere - a bit like the Fat Controller!

Henry? Useful engine. Better than James at any rate who is a bit tempramental. Gordon had plenty of pace if I remember rightly. Thomas would be my number 1 though!!

Come on lads - this is a wind up.

As for this thread being misleading how can it be? It doesn't lead you anywhere - a bit like the Fat Controller!

:rofl2br:

oh you mean the one who plays football for that team...who plays at the stadium with the seats, and the fans

you know the guy, wears boots when he plays and runs about, kicking a ball

the man with hair :cool:

But I thought he was injured.. :dunno: and out for 3 months :pinch: oops have I given it away

Guest Ronmeister

oh you mean the one who plays football for that team...who plays at the stadium with the seats, and the fans

you know the guy, wears boots when he plays and runs about, kicking a ball

the man with hair :cool:

That puts Agogo out of the equation then :laugh:

I know who it is too :yawn:

Can't say much though, but i wish to be among the first to welcome Paul Scholes to BCFC :farmer:

Apparently he's going to do a 'Stewart' and sign for Oldham when Man Utd release him as its the 'club he supported as a boy'

I agree with you, Codfather.

I also think that PhatWill just put this post up to annoy us all. I don't think he has a ######g clue!

If we are bringing in a striker, though, it might be this guy

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=34...es+ace+targetedSkySports

Do you think that he will drop down a league to join us though?

I agree with you, Codfather.

I also think that PhatWill just put this post up to annoy us all. I don't think he has a ######g clue!

If we are bringing in a striker, though, it might be this guy

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=34...es+ace+targetedSkySports

thats a good shout, saw him play last season when he came on for palace againts blackburn, he was quick i think

The only French Cameroonian i can think of is Vincent Pericard at Portsmouth.... but he's been on loan at Sheffield United so I doubt he'd drop to League One. Be a good signing though.

And Phatwill resides, at least term time, in Portsmouth doesn't he? :dance::dunno:

A rumour from the Pompey end seems quite feasible then and players will be moving on there with the huge shake-up that Redknapp would be instigating even without the new money.

Pericard still seems unlikely though - any other possibly surplus strikers from Portsmouth? :dunno:

And Phatwill resides, at least term time, in Portsmouth doesn't he? :dance::dunno:

A rumour from the Pompey end seems quite feasible then and players will be moving on there with the huge shake-up that Redknapp would be instigating even without the new money.

Pericard still seems unlikely though - any other possibly surplus strikers from Portsmouth? :dunno:

The only other likely one there is James Keene, a young lad who Bournemouth took on loan earlier this season but he's gone back to Portsmouth now.

Pericard did well a few years ago but then got injured.... strong, decent pace but not lightening quick... like a budget version of Drogba

Guest The Codfather 0312

If this is true then it would make sense, If I remember correctly then GJ and HR are good friends.

I know who it is, and I can say with absolute certainty that it is not a Portsmouth player.

I really don't get all the "I know who, but can't tell" comments.

Why ? will u be eaten by a horse ? slayed by a knight of the kings army ? or do u actually know nothing and just want to annoy gullible people like me ?

• Admin

The only other likely one there is James Keene, a young lad who Bournemouth took on loan earlier this season but he's gone back to Portsmouth now.

Pericard did well a few years ago but then got injured.... strong, decent pace but not lightening quick... like a budget version of Drogba

Unless the new money has encouraged HR to allow Svetoslav Todorov to leave the club. He appears to be over his long term injury now and has only been used as a substitute this season.

Scored 28 goals in his last full season.

I really don't get all the "I know who, but can't tell" comments.

Why ? will u be eaten by a horse ? slayed by a knight of the kings army ? or do u actually know nothing and just want to annoy gullible people like me ?

PhatWill and I have a mutual friend, Chris. Will told him, and he told me. You can see Will's reasons for not posting the name, and I'll honour his wishes by not posting it either. I only posted above to quash the discussion of Pericard.

PhatWill and I have a mutual friend, Chris. Will told him, and he told me. You can see Will's reasons for not posting the name, and I'll honour his wishes by not posting it either. I only posted above to quash the discussion of Pericard.

Your just a tease.

Guest The Codfather 0312

So why would you or anyone else that "know" not tell anyone? What is going to happen? Why even bother posting if you can't say anything?

Archived