IGNORED

The Jacks.

Guest Harry May

Guest Harry May

If our current form continues , I reckon we could have a sell out against the jacks.

They will sell out all their allocation ( if we give them the Eastend thats about 2,500 with segregation ) not sure what the Williams / Park End / Dolman hold nowadays. I am guessing that with segregation we have a capacity of about 15,000 ?

Unfortunately , any money our club makes on increased ticket sales , will go on policing costs. And I just hope they have the same restrictions on buying tickets and travelling.

Vengeance.

Caldicot Red.

If our current form continues , I reckon we could have a sell out against the jacks.

They will sell out all their allocation ( if we give them the Eastend thats about 2,500 with segregation ) not sure what the Williams / Park End / Dolman hold nowadays. I am guessing that with segregation we have a capacity of about 15,000 ?

Unfortunately , any money our club makes on increased ticket sales , will go on policing costs. And I just hope they have the same restrictions on buying tickets and travelling.

Vengeance.

Caldicot Red.

When we played Plymouth/QPR etc we got 19,000 odd so I think it would be around that mark if it is a sell out. They will fill the away end and probably have lots of people in our end too.

i disagree sadly, the all ticket policy will see to that. If it werent an all ticket game then i think we would stand a much better chance.

Another point is didnt City and Swansea agree the same ticketing rules would apply for both city supporters and Swansea for both games this season. Does this mean all Swansea supporters have to travel by coach? I hope so otheriwse i would be mighty peed off. Was thier home game with us all ticket?

Guest Harry May

All Ticket & Travelling Conditions will be identical, that was agreed at the time of our drubbing :angry:

Let's hope Trundle's transferred or still injured :)

Remember when we played cardiff a couple of years ago , we had similiar restrictions. I asked if there was any way I could be picked up on the way over by one of the coaches , rather than drive over to the Gate merely to pass my gaff on the way back over. I was told no way.

Imagine how happy I was , to see on the return fixture , coaches of cardiff fans stopping at Magor services and along the A48 to pick up cardiff supporters.

City always play it by the book , others bend the rules to suit themselves .

Caldicot Red

Guest 'Das Bat'

They are already saying that they have been buying/going to buy tickets for the Williams.

I cant see the sheep shagging ######s seling out the east end!

Remember when we played cardiff a couple of years ago , we had similiar restrictions. I asked if there was any way I could be picked up on the way over by one of the coaches , rather than drive over to the Gate merely to pass my gaff on the way back over. I was told no way.

Imagine how happy I was , to see on the return fixture , coaches of cardiff fans stopping at Magor services and along the A48 to pick up cardiff supporters.

City always play it by the book , others bend the rules to suit themselves .

Caldicot Red

Cardiff have always bent the rules, and because they are answerable to the Welsh FA, they get away with it evry time.

It's been a long time since I saw you post on here "Harry". Welcome back!

By the way, at a wedding for the S****horpe game so two tickets going spare if you and Jess want them. We'll have to catch up for an apple at some point!

Scooter Red

Archived