IGNORED

The Curse Of The Manager Of The Month Award

Redcar

Guest The Codfather 0312
Surely all we need now that we've started doing well is Gary getting the Manager of the month award. We all know it comes with a price. The dreaded curse ... :ph34r: please, please not that. :pray: Personally I think Iffy would be a good choice!! :devil:

I think anyone above us would be the perfect choice.

Guest stfc red

Here here! He deserves it along with the team for the hard work they have put in over the past weeks!

Well done Gary!

iffy and gary johnson have both been shortlisted in the final 4 i hope they don't get it.

Though if the curse does still apply, then just as well he didn't win it.

I think UEFA are trying to change the curse, as they've changed everything else and they couldn't be bothered to sort out the important issues, so this week the "curse of manager of the month" is what they are concentrating on!

It can only be a curse if you win it twice in a row and your team plays in yellow! :laugh::doh:

Guest The Codfather 0312

It mu7st of been a hard decision as both teams form wer the same, But that Kanmara don't like City so no wonder Gj didn't win.

It mu7st of been a hard decision as both teams form wer the same, But that Kanmara don't like City so no wonder Gj didn't win.

Kamara doesn't like City? He ALWAYS tips us to fly this division, and I'm sure once had an interview for the manager's job and I'm pretty sure has openly admitted his liking for our club?! :doh:

Kamara doesn't like City? He ALWAYS tips us to fly this division, and I'm sure once had an interview for the manager's job and I'm pretty sure has openly admitted his liking for our club?! :doh:

Yeah, but what does all that mean? He clearly hates us and wants us to go down. :ph34r::laugh:

Maybe he likes us that much that he didn't want to give us the "curse" of the manager of the month award. Does Kamara choose the manager of the month's does he? I thought it was done by a pannel of judges??

Yeah, but what does all that mean? He clearly hates us and wants us to go down. :ph34r::laugh:

Maybe he likes us that much that he didn't want to give us the "curse" of the manager of the month award. Does Kamara choose the manager of the month's does he? I thought it was done by a pannel of judges??

I think it's a panel, with Kamara presenting the award, may be wrong though.

Anyway, a big thanks to Chris "BCFC" Kamara, for not giving GJ the curse!

Guest The Codfather 0312

I think it's a panel, with Kamara presenting the award, may be wrong though.

Anyway, a big thanks to Chris "BCFC" Kamara, for not giving GJ the curse!

You can take that Bcfc out, He is no more a City fan than Dr F is.

Even since we rejected him for the manager job he has hated us and is always putting us down.

You can take that Bcfc out, He is no more a City fan than Dr F is.

Even since we rejected him for the manager job he has hated us and is always putting us down.

Ok, we may well be going back a couple of years, but this is after his job interview - he picks us as favourites for promotion in 03/04 - Kamara's 03/04 Predictions

Here, he still expects us to make the play-offs after a poor start in the same season - Kamara again

And I'm sure you'll find he's picked us as favourites, or one of them, in each of the last 3/4 seasons. Obviously hates us and is a man who bears a grudge. :doh:

Do I win an award for most bored poster ever for researching this? :dunno:

Surely all we need now that we've started doing well is Gary getting the Manager of the month award. We all know it comes with a price. The dreaded curse ... :ph34r: please, please not that. :pray: Personally I think Iffy would be a good choice!! :devil:

Well we'll all be drinking to Ronnie Moore tonight then, + be putting Oldham down for a defeat on this weekends accumalator!

Archived