IGNORED

New Palyers

Ivan_is_a_legend

do you think our recent good form has changed gary's mind about which players will be leaving and which ones are coming in.

the way i see it, when your going through a good patch, you want to keep things the same for as long as possible. i think they need to bring in a few players to freshen things up, but what type of player would be happy coming to the club to sit in the reserves waiting for a chance?

murray must of been one to cross gary's mind to get rid of cus he must be one of the highest paid players at the club and had not been having a very good season, but now it looks like he is getting back to his best, gary may have to change his plans! :city:

do you think our recent good form has changed gary's mind about which players will be leaving and which ones are coming in.

the way i see it, when your going through a good patch, you want to keep things the same for as long as possible. i think they need to bring in a few players to freshen things up, but what type of player would be happy coming to the club to sit in the reserves waiting for a chance?

murray must of been one to cross gary's mind to get rid of cus he must be one of the highest paid players at the club and had not been having a very good season, but now it looks like he is getting back to his best, gary may have to change his plans! :city:

I believe this is garys dilema at the moment, how can he get the players he thinks he may need without upsetting the current good form.

I have no sympathy for him, as this is a managers ideal situation, its better than a rubbish team and no money to buy at all.....

Guest The Codfather 0312

Gj needs to stay strong now, There are players like woodman, Carey that were as good as gone bfore our current run and now there putting in good performances knowing that the window was coming up.

Will these players still perform the same after the window is shut? Or are they just playing for the futures now:?

Can't see that many players going out really, apart from the ones who are out on loan now, and maybe the smith's. As for players coming in, maybe a striker, but apart from that i don't see much happening on the incoming department at the moment. THought we might of got a left winger in before, but now scotty is on form, i can't see that happening.

the team is playing well. first thing is first is to tie brooker the 2nd (savage) and noble to us before any other signings are made.

then consider a left winger and left full back as murray will soon be too old and woody needs cover and competition. in terms of the rest of the team or squad i was dissapointd to bridges go. but a fast young striker could come in handy. leon knight maybe but also maybe big ego. lee johnson would be a good signing but if we can sort wilkshire out then we wont need him.

jonson should be looking for a fast young striker in the lower leagues (tyson) who have potential or keep gilly as he is good enough!

Trouble is we still need to get players (or palyers!!) in in case of injuries. True Scotty is on a great run but were he (touchwood) to injure himself badly we would need some cover, problem is how to attract decent players knowing they will effectively just be cover.

Archived