IGNORED

Will Anything Happen Soon?

Port Said Red

got a feeling we might see someone tomorrow, so they can train with us in the algarve. if not tomorrow GJ seems to have made his mind up as to who he wants, so with the wonders of modern technology i imagine we could sign some one over the weekend and have them join us when the players return.

The players have not left for the Algarve yet. I saw Brooker and Russell in the gym this morning and would imagine that they would not have been left behind!!

Also Noble signed his contract at Ashton Gate today.

Would imagine that they would be away over the weekend and back in time to train for the S****horpe game.

The players have not left for the Algarve yet. I saw Brooker and Russell in the gym this morning and would imagine that they would not have been left behind!!

Also Noble signed his contract at Ashton Gate today.

Would imagine that they would be away over the weekend and back in time to train for the S****horpe game.

They'll be going for four days. Friday - Monday.

He said in his world interview, that he has faxed off a few offers, but obviously teams want to hold on to players for as long as possible before selling.

I'm not expecting any transfers till mid-late January.

I saw that quote too. I don't get it though - if you were buying a house, you'd want to put your offer in first and get it signed first.

If you were selling a house, you'd want the deal agreed as soon as possible, so you could get on with buying a new house.

Weird analagy, but can you afford to sit on your hands when this is your first and last chance this season to make it "your" squad? Bless the transfer window.

I saw that quote too. I don't get it though - if you were buying a house, you'd want to put your offer in first and get it signed first.

If you were selling a house, you'd want the deal agreed as soon as possible, so you could get on with buying a new house.

Weird analagy, but can you afford to sit on your hands when this is your first and last chance this season to make it "your" squad? Bless the transfer window.

I think he was referring to other teams. Other teams pushing for promotion, relegation, play offs want to hold on to their players for as long as they can before cashing in. It might be acceptable offers that are sent off, but that wont stop teams from lasting out as long as they can - especially if they need to look for replacements.

Archived