IGNORED

Scott Brown

samo

Guest BristolCityThroughNThrough

I rate Brown as one of the best midfielders at the club!!!I reckon he was definately the best at the start of the season as he was the only one in the team with any fight what so ever. He fights for the shirts!! I think the only way he'll force himself back into the team is by pushing Russell out n russell is on fire with some of his passing, and we cant afford to take somone out of the team who was threading balls around the park like he did for murray's first goal. It seem like hes really startin to hit form. But the one problem i have with Russell is comitment!!!He does not like a tackle!!!Where as we all no Brown loves 'em!!!

Personally i think Brown is the better player, because of comitment n his long balls etc., but i feel we cant put him in a team thats settled just in case he unbalances the team or doesnt hit form and it will all go tits up!!We got to stick with Russell for the moment but i definatley agree that he is the long term replacement for Russell, 'because hes 30-odd. Hes a good player and we need to keep hold of him!!!!!!

Guest alex1089

He dosn't deserve to start at the moment because of the way we are doing in centre midfield! Brown will be eased back into the team no doubt.

He dosn't deserve to start at the moment because of the way we are doing in centre midfield! Brown will be eased back into the team no doubt.

He could replace probably cotterill on the wing at some away game to soilidify the team away from home!

cotts is a good "homer" but not nessisarily away from home! We need to build a good squad who can cope home and away from home.

Archived