IGNORED

Aaron Brown

bucksred

Quality on his day. I felt he always got more stick than he deserved when he didn't play well. And don't most wingers blow a bit hot and cold? One of the few wingers we've had in recent years that could cross a ball - remember the run and cross for Thorpe against the Gas? Might be one that Johnson could work his magic on, but he's probably burned his bridges at City. Poorly advised and unlucky with his injury. Shame, a real waste of talent.

We've never really replaced Aaron Brown (though Murray is currently doing a good job). A left winger is a priority signing in my opinion. If Brown is the best available then maybe we should be in for him. If he is contemplating going to Swindon then wages won't be a problem.

Hopefully the whole QPR experience will have made him grow up.

We've never really replaced Aaron Brown (though Murray is currently doing a good job). A left winger is a priority signing in my opinion. If Brown is the best available then maybe we should be in for him. If he is contemplating going to Swindon then wages won't be a problem.

I have to agree with that.

we don't want this arrogant creten at the gate and i am sure his attitude wouldnt wash with GJ. he left us before because he thought he was too good for us despite the fact we offered him a new deal when he was badly crocked. now swindle have given him have lifeline and another chance, offered him a a deal and how does he repay them, by thinking he is better than he is again and stalling them in the hope that someone betters comes in with more money. what a t1t. :@

good player on his day, but inflated egos are no longer welcome at the gate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would take him back. i think everyone agrees that a left winger is a priority then it gives us the option each week of who to play, murray, cotts and brown.

also, it may just be a coincidence that swindons good run has co-in sided with the signing of brown on loan, but if he continued to have the same impact back at the gate, it could only be good!

... still never fails to amaze me why fans are surprised when players take opportunity to leave this perpetually failing football club and play at a higher level.

Aaron wanted to play in a better league, for more money. Can't blame him for that.

And he was a good player for us - and I'd be delighted if we took him back.

erm...since then we've hardly been climbing the league!!

He was pretty spot on really!!!

He might have been spot on, but why should we take back a player who's said that about our club!!!

He wont be as good if he came back, i think that shows by the way he couldnt cut it at QPR or Torquay(was it?)! He can rot in non league football for all i care!!

He might have been spot on, but why should we take back a player who's said that about our club!!!

He wont be as good if he came back, i think that shows by the way he couldnt cut it at QPR or Torquay(was it?)! He can rot in non league football for all i care!!

Truth if your always a better player when your not playing.

He never scored enough goals, never got himself involved in games enough, and never put himself on the line and when he left said some very poor things about the club.

When Carey and Murray left they only had good things to say about BCFC. Disappointed to go etc.

Brown can go play at the seaside with young Marvin for all I care.

Why should we have him back? someone give me one valid reason, or a good enough one?

He left us for nothing, he has hardly played since leaving, has a crap attitude, shows no signs of the old, couldn't get a game at cheltenham earlier on in the season, yeah what the hell why don't we sign him up now, while were at it maybe we could resign thorpy! :unsure::whistle:

we don't want this arrogant creten at the gate and i am sure his attitude wouldnt wash with GJ. he left us before because he thought he was too good for us despite the fact we offered him a new deal when he was badly crocked. now swindle have given him have lifeline and another chance, offered him a a deal and how does he repay them, by thinking he is better than he is again and stalling them in the hope that someone betters comes in with more money. what a t1t. :@

good player on his day, but inflated egos are no longer welcome at the gate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i totally agree he spat his dummy out and if he retained his ability after injury hollowhead would t have let him go :doh: