IGNORED

Wilkshire

ziderfarmer

Nope, he wants to stay at City and i'm assured he'll be signing a new long term deal.

Football being football though nothing is certain, if a higher level club wants him and the can pay us what we think hes worth he will be off.

i hope he stays frustrating at times but no denying his skill on the ball an excellent passer WALTZING MATILDA :cool:

He's an excellent player, with a good creative head and seems to be a good professional. Good engine on him, and doesn't seem to tire that much. Can hit passes nearly as sweetly as Tinman and scores a few as well - why wouldn't Johnson want him? Having said that, why wouldn't a host of Championship managers want him? :whistle:

GJ seems to be playing Noble and Russell in midfield now, could this be because he understands that whether GJ wants him to stay or not, Luke will be off at some point in this window?

I think his look after his goal on monday said it all. He was either saying ''I should be in the team'' which is what I hope he was thinking or '' I'm off''

I think he should be playing instead of Cotterill, I think Cots would make a better sub.

GJ seems to be playing Noble and Russell in midfield now, could this be because he understands that whether GJ wants him to stay or not, Luke will be off at some point in this window?

Maybe its because we win games when Luke Wilkshire isnt tiptoeing around the centre of the park?

Who would you have dropped to accomodate him against Walsall - Noble who looked the busiest player on the park or Russell who set up Murray with a defence splitting ball for the first goal?

over-rated luxury player in my view

Should he leave no doubt people will mourn his loss like Tommy but after a few weeks he'll soon be forgotten.

only my opinion of course.

p.s If he ends up as a regular for a promotion chasing championship team i'll attempt to eat one of my beanies! :blink:

I was thinking of the Aussie World Cup squad, surely that will be on his mind most at the moment?

Na, I should hope it was Bristol City v S****horpe on his mind over Austrailia v Brazil :laugh:

My point still stands though. How does he expect to get in a Championship team if he cant get in ours? Has any team been linked with him?

Maybe its because we win games when Luke Wilkshire isnt tiptoeing around the centre of the park?

Who would you have dropped to accomodate him against Walsall - Noble who looked the busiest player on the park or Russell who set up Murray with a defence splitting ball for the first goal?

Neither, and never said I would. Just putting forward an argument as to why Noble was brought in, and put alongside Russell rather than Luke in the first place.

My point still stands though. How does he expect to get in a Championship team if he cant get in ours? Has any team been linked with him?

rumours has it ipswitch asked whilst they were negotiating with williams, but then williams decided to accept their final contract offer and sign now, rather than wait till summer, so that when out the window. my source isn't anyone special, but he also said coventy was another team who asked but didn't follow it up and may wait till summer, if he is still available. only posting it cause the lad who told me as been right before about the odd transfer. no idea how he knows what he does though! :dunno:

I think his look after his goal on monday said it all. He was either saying ''I should be in the team'' which is what I hope he was thinking or '' I'm off''

I think he should be playing instead of Cotterill, I think Cots would make a better sub.

i totally agree lukes experience could be crucial and dc can learn and get better :englandsmile4wf:

Archived