IGNORED

Silly Question

surreyred

The club have stated that the two Smiths have had their details circulated the other clubs because they are surplus to requirements, and have done the same having agreed to transfer Phillips.

Does anyone know how this actually happens ?

Does the club fax or e-mail every other club with the players details ? or is there a centeral register of avaiable players ?

Is it just names that are circulated or is it a full C.V.

How far afield are the details circulated ?

With the greatest respect to the three players concerned would there be any point in circulating their details to, say Chelsea ?

Would the details go abroad or the teams outside the four top divisions ?

Am i correct in assuming that once the club has said a player can go the players agents are free to contact other clubs to hawk their player around ?

Answers on a post card............

The club have stated that the two Smiths have had their details circulated the other clubs because they are surplus to requirements, and have done the same having agreed to transfer Phillips.

Does the club fax or e-mail every other club with the players details ? or is there a centeral register of avaiable players ?

With the greatest respect to the three players concerned would there be any point in circulating their details to, say Chelsea ?

Am i correct in assuming that once the club has said a player can go the players agents are free to contact other clubs to hawk their player around ?

I'm not sure but I think I saw a small plane flying about today with a banner behind it saying Phillips For Sale! Is that how it works?

Or perhaps GJ sends it as a text message and sends to all? :dunno:

Excellent question; no idea what the answer is but here's another - and what is the difference between being put on the transfer list and 'having your name circulated'. Just language or an active attempt to get rid of a player?

Guest The Codfather 0312

This is a very good question and one I have always wondered. Do clubs get a email/fax newsletter saying which players are availible? Or is there like a website which they log onto to see which players are availible.

Also Gj said the other day that they have made some offers for some players by fax. Havn't they ever heard of email? I've got a fax here at home and well since email I have never used it.

Archived