IGNORED

Oi Hoops You Polish Bas

Guest DrFaustus

Irony is:

-the opposite of what one would normally expect. (Applies to the line above where WTFiGO says that a Dr being a mental institute would be ironic)

-where one says something with the intention of conveying the opposite meaning (often used as a form of sarcasm)

Satire is:

-a literary method whereby one attacks human folly using irony, wit, sarcasm, derision etc.

Irony is:

-the opposite of what one would normally expect. (Applies to the line above where WTFiGO says that a Dr being a mental institute would be ironic)

-where one says something with the intention of conveying the opposite meaning (often used as a form of sarcasm)

Satire is:

-a literary method whereby one attacks human folly using irony, wit, sarcasm, derision etc.

depends where you get your definition from

Oxford English Dictionary:

Satire

1. the use of ridicule, irony or sarcasm to expose folly or vice etc

2. A work or composition using satire

:Sleep12:

Wouldn't it be ironic if Gaz didn't know whether people using the word irony to describe something that wasn't ironic was ironic or not!? Would that be ironic or would it be ironic that I said it would be ironic but it isn't ironic?

Irony is:

Satire is:

Answer the questions Gaz! :shifty:

Are you realted to Dziekanowski? (Close enough). You don't have look like a Pole mate.

Best regards of course. :)

I am not an f ing pole! Who have you been talking too! I am related (distantly) to an ex international captain though!

At least i'm not ginger!

Guest DrFaustus

Cant we kill this bloody thread!

A: Not polish!

B: Better up front than Bas!

Goodnight

Come on honey, you love it.

a) Polish

b) Better up front than Meadowlark Lemon.

PS. Ginger Brasilians...nothing wrong with them.

Love you. :rolleyes:

Guest DrFaustus

A: English

B: Not happy

C: Ginger sags wet themselves

Your not my type :rolleyes:

A) Jockanese family

B) Happy

C) Grey haired sag prefers wetting others.

You're not my type either, I preferred Curly. :wub:

Archived