IGNORED

Got To Be The Worst Rumour Ever.

BCFC Grim

Guest The Codfather 0312

If we got him I would want them to pay us £500 k for Cotterill. But those message boards are full of bs. Read some of the stuff the Barnsley fans write.

That ones a good one, up there with Fowler to City and Phillips to Rovers.

I don't know though. Just think, if Ernie joins then his bessie mate Christian Roberts will want to rejoin and we'll have more Welsh born players in the first team, than, err...Wales.

On second thoughts perhaps a strong drink is in order? It'd be a battle of the worst haircuts - ever.

Altogether now for a rendition of the GLC classic regurgitated...'Ernie can't beat people, Roberts do. Score another Chris, ooh, ooh, ooh!"

Hell, see what happens when you've got too much time on your hands.

Guest The Codfather 0312

I don't know though. Just think, if Ernie joins then his bessie mate Christian Roberts will want to rejoin and we'll have more Welsh born players in the first team, than, err...Wales.

Earnie isn't welsh born though is he? Remember reading somewhere that he moved to Wales from abroad when he was 8/9.

Guest The Codfather 0312

Correct, he was born in Zambia, still sounds bloody taff enough to me though! :englandsmile4wf:

I'm full of useless information. Still don't understand why Ryan Giggs turned down the chance to play for England. He must need his head seing to.

Guest Ronmeister

Correct, he was born in Zambia, still sounds bloody taff enough to me though! :englandsmile4wf:

:laugh:

Wales' best player was born in Zambia :laugh:

Sums up that place superbly :cool:

Guest revkev

:laugh:

Wales' best player was born in Zambia :laugh:

Sums up that place superbly :cool:

And the Ashes winning "England" team were all born under the flag of St. George?? :englandsmile4wf:

I'm full of useless information. Still don't understand why Ryan Giggs turned down the chance to play for England. He must need his head seing to.

It's a common misnomer that Ryan Giggs, or Ryan Jones as he was known when he played for England schoolboys, was qualified to play for the full England team. He wasn't. Ryan played schoolboy soccer for ES because he went to school in England. However his land of birth was Wales, the land of his father, fathers father and so on.

Guest The Codfather 0312

It's a common misnomer that Ryan Giggs, or Ryan Jones as he was known when he played for England schoolboys, was qualified to play for the full England team. He wasn't. Ryan played schoolboy soccer for ES because he went to school in England. However his land of birth was Wales, the land of his father, fathers father and so on.

But if I am right in remembering his mother is english so could of played for england that way.

Archived