IGNORED

Squad Off To Portugal

Laner

I heard about Stewart from a somone who knows Steve.

Also heard one Premiership club might be interested in Phillips, but understandably only as a reserve keeper. Otherwise the only interest so far is from clubs at 'our level'.

I guess the only real way this will get validated is if someone hangs around the check in desk at the airport?!

Guest norfolk in chance

Also heard one Premiership club might be interested in Phillips, but understandably only as a reserve keeper. Otherwise the only interest so far is from clubs at 'our level'.

I guess the only real way this will get validated is if someone hangs around the check in desk at the airport?!

Nice picture of Hepburn in your avatar by the way Laner!

Guest The Codfather 0312

I know it doesnt mention Stewart!

Just thought it was better to give half an answer than no answer at all!

Do you work for the Evil post?

The papers said that they were flying out today & coming back on Monday.

If the flight was from Bristol today they are out of luck as the Easy Jet flight at 1645 has been cancelled!

They're flying out on Saturday and coming back on Tuesday. There was a thing on the main site about them changing the days.

Guest MaloneFM

Has super Bas gone on this jaunt? I suppose Scott 'suddenly I'm good again-are you watching Championship sides?' Murray has gone as well?

No room for a boozed up old hack and his monkey then? Come herr Doktor we'll go on our own holiday.

Has super Bas gone on this jaunt? I suppose Scott 'suddenly I'm good again-are you watching Championship sides?' Murray has gone as well?

No room for a boozed up old hack and his monkey then? Come herr Doktor we'll go on our own holiday.

Hey up uncle Roge. I hear Saga Holidays are doing a good deal to the Algarve, Free Radio Alarm Clock too.

pemiership club interseted in phillips! sorry but :rofl2br: Don't tell me sven wants him to go to the world cup too?

Archived