IGNORED

Girls At Football

Guest BS14Kelly

I see City's Women's team won the F.A Cup LINK HERE.

Come on you Reds!! :dance::city:

Anyway in regards to this debate... I haven't got figures, but I am pretty sure that the average man in the UK knows more about football than the average women.

That doesn't mean that all women know less about football than all men though!

Anyway the offside rule is when.... :laugh: (only joking!)

Guest DrFaustus

I've got it - "Bring your snatch to the match" !!

Of for those of us with more class ahem, 'bring your dame to the game'.

Women at football is satisfactory as long as smokers don't sidelined. :rolleyes:

Guest harveythompson

Yeah I really fancy more girls to sit in the Dolman farting around sending text messages and wandering around to see if they can find anyone they know. :yawn:

Spot on. they only go there to look for boys from their school or to just find new ones to look at and giggle :@

The Gate appeared to be 80% teenage girls at the Rotherham game... Swindon tends to be 80% teenage boys... Maybe they should combine to make the worst inter-breeding experiment mankind has ever seen.

I'll get me coat.

These group will never get together though

Swindon teen boyz are in the main homer-sexuals so only probe each other, whilst Brizzle teen girls are most likely to get knocked up by some 30 year old saddo round the back of the shops whilst necking a bottle of Natch.

my girldfriend played for grasshoppers ladies in switzerland and having lived all over the country at various times has seen plenty more different football ground than me. she knows what shes on about and bloody good at playing too. underestimate the ladies at your peril gentlemen!

A 'lady grasshopper' eh?. I bet she's good in the air.

Great idea.

In my experience sport is (or hopefully should be) a family thing; an example of this is Wigan Rugby League which has a strong female fan base, which makes the attitude of fans less chauvanistic (unlike some on this thread) and more appealing for children to attend.

It makes me, cringe when at matches I hear chants such as "get your t##s out for the lads".... could be your wife, girlfriend, sister or daughter, don't they deserve to be treated with dignity?

I realise that some want to go to games to be away from the wife and kids, but perhaps the family breathe a sigh of relief when you head off to Ashton Gate!

YOU SHOULD BE AT CHURCH NOT FOOTBALL :@

In my experience there is very few women who go down to Ashton Gate that actually know anything about football in relation to the ones who act like complete tarts and wonder up and down all game...

After Listening to some of the male fans down at Ashton gate they know nothing about football either.

Archived